“A tranquil haven in busy Bali”
Gorgeous Villa,Tropical Garden,the Best ever pool,Top Location.total privacy surrounded by High wall
Tranquil private garden and pool Queen size bedroom with full bath/shower facilities and walk in robe
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Tranquil private garden and pool
Queen size bedroom with full bath/shower facilities and walk in robe
Beautiful bathroom with full size tub and seperate shower
Queen size bedroom with ensuite..such comfortable mattress.
King single bedroom with ensuite very comfy mattress.
Alfresco dining area surrounded by gorgeous  garden..and huge BBQ.very popular.
Villa Heliconia Entrance
Alfresco Dining
Villa Heliconia by night
open dining room
beautiful living area
Villa Heliconia and magnificent pool
An evening dip at Villa Heliconia 'sigh '
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

5 of 5 bubbles Excellent - based on 40 reviews

Reviews from our community

Rose L
Brisbane, Australia
“A tranquil haven in busy Bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We had a delightful stay at Villa Heliconia for a week, helped by the warmth & generosity of the owner, Pauline & the housekeeper, Nyoman. This was my 8th visit to Bali & I've stayed in a variety of properties from 2-5 star. This one ticks all boxes.

We were 4 adults/3 children in the 3 bed/3bath property with a lovely pool, gorgeous garden & tasteful Balinese furnishings we had plenty of room to spread out & relax. Suggest if arriving later in the evening to request the fridge stocked with breakfast essentials for the next morning (minimal cost). We paid Nyoman to cook a daily breakfast, which was far better, & cheaper than eating it locally.

As the villa is tucked away, few cabbies know where it is so we'd advise the Haven or Mandiri bank on JL Legian as a landmark for drop offs.

Would definitely choose this property again. Thanks Pauline & Nyoman

4 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 bubbles How helpful were the directions to the property?
4 of 5 bubbles How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 5 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property
4 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Pool & gardens
Liked least: Trying to find cabbies who knew where the property was
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Jun 11, 2014
Hi Rose,, I guess y ou are well and truly back at work now..I'm hopingyou have made the time to reflect on the holiday you had..but 1 week is never enough to stay in Bali is it...? Hopefully we will see you again !
Thank you Rose for your lovely review...and you are right,, for me and guests who stay there I always ask the taxi driver just drop me off at Bank Mandiri..all taxi's know where is that but if I have done a lot of shopping they take me right to the door..18 more days and I'm back in Bali again...cannot wait...such a shame we didnt get to meet
but maybe one day !! Warm regards ?...Pauline
Jetson2
Australia
“Perfect Bali Villa Perfect Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We stayed here with 7 people (4 adults and 3 kids) and there was still plenty of space. This Villa is in true Bali style, open plan, very spacious, well styled and you literally walk out of the living area into the pool. There are lovely surrounding gardens with lounges and a Bale. Located just of the Jl Legian & Double Six intersection, it is a great location with everything at the top of the gang and a 10 minute walk to the beach. The Villa came with a person to cook our breakfast each morning and make up the bedrooms and she was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and it was lovely to be greeted by her smiling face each morning. Each bedroom has its own bathroom and the main bedroom is very large and includes a walk in robe. The pictures on the website don't do this place justice, it is even better than it looks. We travel to Bali frequently and will be back again,

5 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 5 of 5 bubbles How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
5 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property 5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses
5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils 5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: the openness of the villa and person who cooked our breakfast
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
Apr 23, 2014
Hello Vicky..sorry in my delay to respond to your very warm review of our Villa..and am dissapointed I didnt get to meet you...I just know you were invery capable and caring hand of our amazing housekeeper Nyoman...she speaks highly of you all also....we would be so lost without her...I really do hope to meet you Vicky and hope you may return to Bali and stay with us again..and that I will meet you.....Regards Nyoman team and Pauline......
RachelB38
Hervey Bay, Australia
“Fantastic Villa in a perfect location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We stayed at Villa Heliconia for a week in February and cannot recommend it highly enough! A lot of the reason for this is due to Pauline and Nyoman. Pauline (owner) is gorgeous. She was waiting to greet us at the villa after arranging for our transfer from the airport. She made us feel right at home, had cold drinks waiting and offered some good recommendations for restaurants. Nyoman (housekeeper) is a gem and kept the villa spick and span. Always smiling and happy to have a chat.

It's the small touches that make this villa stand out (we stayed in four different villas this trip). The fresh flower arrangements all around the villa, the lighting in the garden at night, books and DVDs provided, and as you can see from the Tripadvisor photos, the villa is decorated beautifully.

The villa is located in the perfect position. Close to the main road and walking distance to many restaurants and shops, but the best part is, after walking down a short gang, you arrive at your haven. Complete peace and quiet but SO close to everything.

Bintang supermarket is only a 10 min walk away but there are a couple of Circle K type shops only a minute walk away (as well as ATMs, reputable money changer and an apotek).

The pool was fantastic - perfect temperature, a good size, and the lilos and loungers around the pool were well used.

I can't wait to go back. I've been to Bali several times before and never stayed in the same place twice but fully intend to book my next trip around the availability of this villa :-)

Thanks Pauline and Nyoman.

5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils 5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Mar 24, 2014
Gee Rachell , what can I say in response to your very very high end review
I am speechless actually,,, maybe you can understand that statement
from having a wonderful partner that you truly deserve who is also
very quiet and modest (fancy not telling us it was his birthday) we could have done something special for him...like I said..could have bought him a cupcake or something ..hehehe... no seriously....would have liked the day to be more special for him from us.....but I know you had it all covered..
So Rachell I will thank you again for your kind review...and do hope we meet again...will read it to Nyoman 2morrow she will be delighted
By for now....Nyoman..and..Pauline..
Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Feb 9, 2014
I am so overwhelmed with your amazing review of our Villa Varun..I'm kinda at a loss for words with my response to you.
It really makes me feel like we are doing something right ,,
a lot goes on behind the scenes to get things according to our indivdual guests as much as we can...Nyoman and I have many coversations regarding that....it means so much to get such a highly valued review suchas yours Varun.. and yes I do hope we get a chance to meet one day
Warm Regards....Pauline and Nyoman...
oliver2tr...
Karratha, Australia
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

We (2 couples) stayed and absolutely loved this villa , beautiful gardens, beautifully decorated and comfortable. The pool is brilliant its big and gets enough sun so its warm enough to get in at night ! Gets enough shade to enjoy cooling off during the day.
Just near double six and close restaurants and shopping in Seminyak and Legian.
Located down a quiet gang it's a wonderful relaxing villa perfect for actually having a holiday :)
Pauline the owner couldn't have been more helpful and even greeted us with a cold bintang.
Nyoman the caretaker/maid is an absolutely delightful person , a true genuine friendly Balinese lady. Everything was done for us even our laundry, we had nothing to complain about just loved it and can't wait to go back.

We have stayed in several villas in Bali and this has been the best . We have never returned to any other villa but have already booked villa heliconia for our next trip.

4 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Pool ,location, garden
Liked least: Bed , because we are used to a very soft mattress, after the first night we got used to the hard mattress
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 9, 2013
I feel very humble to your review.Paul and Leanne although Nyoman and myself analize every detail to make sure our guests feel at home~special ~and comfortable...wanting for nothing..we never really know until a lovely review pops up like this..and indeed all our others...thank you for your next booking allready and look forward to seeing you all again...
ENJAY2323
ASHTONFIELD
“This was a most relaxing holiday in a private and quiet area with pleasant surrounds.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Three couples stayed in the Villa Heliconia during August for two and a half weeks. The location is in the middle of Seminyak & Legian which boasts many wonderful restaurants and easy shopping. The villa's swimming pool is relaxing, especially after a day out. The open living and dining area has ceiling fans and tastefully furnished. The ambience is complimented by the beautiful heliconias, plants, trees and ornaments in a secure garden which can only be accessed via a locked door. The bedrooms are comfortable and all have ensuites. Our future plan is to visit again.

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: The tranquil surrounds and proximity to shops.
Liked least: Leaving to go home.
Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Aug 29, 2013
Sorry for the delay in response to your very lovely review Namejs..and friends..and of course Leanne and thank you for your highrating of our villa..you sure packed a lot of activity in your time here you we never still from what i know...not like your wives..did some serious shopping...not hard to do in bali...We hope one day Namejs to see you back at Villa Heliconia.for an encore..Thanku.Nyoman and Pauline
Melbourne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Aug 27, 2013
Thank you Debbie and Gabby for you lovely and high review of our beautiful villa...at this point I would have to say I was slightly worried as to why you girls hardly ever left the villa...but from your first enquiery...you very hard working girls made it quite clear you desired just what you came
For total and complete relaxation...and we are soo happy you achived that....it was such a pleasure to have met you both....and really hope we do again....
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
$150
/ Night
Make Inquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing