TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Highly recommend!

Decided to book an appointment after reading lots of positive reviews on tripadvisor and was not... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
ShoppingBuddies
Brisbane, Australia
Very happy :)

Dr Angel did not oversell to me, she used less botox than what I'd been getting at home because she... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
moneekisfurious
Adelaide, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Legian
from $34.50
from $32.00
from $19.00
from $44.10
More Info
All reviews colon hydrotherapy salt room infrared sauna laser hair removal great results professional service explained everything lovely lady whole process amazing service visit bali ginger tea foot massage nurse botox procedure consultation
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2016

First time visit on recommendation from family member. Beautiful setting very very clean. Wonderful experience and very professional. I had Botox treatment with great results. The doctor explained everything about treatment and did recommend having a bit more Botox in other area but didn't push the issue when I declined. Next Bali trip Ill be back there trying some of the other treatments..

Date of experience: February 2016
louisecocoon, Manager at Cocoon Medical Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Hi Michelle S,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are very pleased to read your review.
The environment at Cocoon gives the client a relaxing, soothing and comforting experience during treatment. Unlike a medical clinic, it offers a warm, inviting environment, visually stunning with contrasting and complementary concepts, far removed from the traditional doctors’ clinics and spas and we make sure all are surgically clean. Our doctors give recommendation but we want every client to be comfortable and confident about the treatments before anything.
We focus on aesthetic treatments that improve the skin quality and skin health – so results last longer and look better. Skin rejuvenation treatments include RF microneedling for skin tightening, Diamond Microdermabrasion, No-needle, high frequency mesotherapy, Dermapen, PRP, LED, Wellness and detox treatments include fat blasting and slimming, Colon hydrotherapy, Infrared Sauna, Vitamin IV, Halotherapy (salt room).
We are looking forward to your next visit!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed March 6, 2016

I had the Vitamin IV done at the Ubud Medical Spa. It included a foot massage and a gold mask facial and I also had a back massage. An amazing experience and staff were just exceptional! Driver picked up us from our villa and dropped us back. At the spa the staff were knowledgeable, skillful, professional and so super friendly. An amazing health treatment experience!

Date of experience: March 2016

Hi Camo135,

Thank you for your beautiful feedback about the treatments and staffs at Cocoon Medical Spa- Ubud.
Vitamin IV is a complete boost for your immune system, we combined high dosage of vitamin C with vitamin b1, b2, b6, b12, neurobion, and tationil to recharge your body quickly without drugs and any harmful side effects.
We make sure your complete relaxation using the foot massage, body massage and gold mask and of course, all this is delivered with the beautiful Balinese service, with the biggest smiles in the world. All our staff have excellent English, and yes we love to offer you additional services, such as our complimentary pick up and drop off services (subject to availability).

We invite you to visit Cocoon again soon:)

Reviewed February 25, 2016

I visited this Medical Spa with some friends and was very impressed with the high standard of cleanliness and professionalism. The staff were all incredibly friendly and the menu was very impressive, with endless options of treatments. My favourite bit about the spa, was the cocoons which you go in, whilst receiving your treatment. Very well designed and super cosy! I would defiantly recommend checking this place out. Make sure to spoil yourself with a 24 carat gold facial ! :)

Date of experience: February 2016
louisecocoon, Marketing Manager at Cocoon Medical Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2016

Hi bb3353, thank you for the lovely feedback.
The best results start with the right team. Our top focus is a great medical team – highly skilled, experienced, knowledgeable and passionate. We invest in continuous training – including knowledge based and practical – with experienced courses and personal training with the leading cosmetic doctors.
Treating beauty holistically, we integrate dermatology, health and detox so to maximise aesthetic/cosmetic non-surgical treatments.
Cocoon’s 24 carat gold and collagen packages are designed to improve skin elasticity, reverse cell damage, improve blood circulation and increase the regeneration of your natural collagen.
If you are on holidays in Bali, staying at hotels or villas or traveling around for a few weeks, then drop in and get a treatment and go back home with more than a tan;)

We look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

Could not speak more highly of staff and facilities. Just love this spa and will most definitely return.

Can't wait to book another consultation!

1  Thank hayley d

Hi hado89, thank you for this lovely feedback.

Our main focus is on “Results, Results, Results”. Everything we do, everything we offer must be results driven when it comes to cosmetic and anti-aging skin treatments.
Cocoon has a great deal of advice and information for you to take care of yourself so your results are the best they can be.

I invite you to visit Cocoon again soon.

Reviewed February 7, 2016

After having IPL treatments in Perth (and paying a fortune for them) for over ten years I thought as I was in Bali on Holidays I would look at having a treatment done while here. After some research I decided to have a consult with Cocoon. Wow, am I glad I did. Dr Ervina Lee was wonderful and recommended what she thought was the right treatment for me. Surprisingly it wasn't IPL nor the most expensive treatment they have. She said my skin was dry (which I already knew) and IPL would just make that worse. So I had the Gail Elliott's "Grand Luxe" Facial Package which is a new package not on their price list yet. It comprised of the Doctors Consultation, Diamond Microdermabrasion, RF Microneedle Skin Tightening - Full face, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) - full face, LED - Full face and a Collagen Mask to take home. All of this for $660 AU. The staff are nothing other than professional, all equipment is opened sterile and fresh in front of you, the place is spotless. I would like to make a special thank you to my Nurse Tita who was very knowledgeable and a lovely lady as well. Overall exceptional experience and I will not be having another treatment in Australia.

Date of experience: February 2016

Hi Adrienne O, thank you for this lovely review- Dr. Vina and Nurse Tita are pleased to read your feedback.
We have invested in skin technologies and products that have shown the highest client satisfaction worldwide. We use dermatologist brands from Australia, US and Europe, all tested and compliant with international standards.
Our nursing protocols and hygiene standards follow international standards, similar to any accredited international private hospital.
Individual and package skin treatment prices a great deal less than you get at home with a dermatologist or cosmetic skin centre.

We hope our patients will find the quality and service that they can expect from a clinic in any major western capital city, with a beautiful Balinese environment and low prices.

I invite you to visit Cocoon Medical Spa soon.