TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Highly recommend!

Decided to book an appointment after reading lots of positive reviews on tripadvisor and was not... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
ShoppingBuddies
Brisbane, Australia
Very happy :)

Dr Angel did not oversell to me, she used less botox than what I'd been getting at home because she... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
moneekisfurious
Adelaide, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Legian
from $34.50
from $32.00
from $19.00
from $44.10
More Info
All reviews colon hydrotherapy salt room infrared sauna laser hair removal great results professional service explained everything lovely lady whole process amazing service visit bali ginger tea foot massage nurse botox procedure consultation
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

Could not speak more highly of staff and facilities. Just love this spa and will most definitely return.

Can't wait to book another consultation!

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank hayley d
louisecocoon, Marketing Manager at Cocoon Medical Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2016

Hi hado89, thank you for this lovely feedback.

Our main focus is on “Results, Results, Results”. Everything we do, everything we offer must be results driven when it comes to cosmetic and anti-aging skin treatments.
Cocoon has a great deal of advice and information for you to take care of yourself so your results are the best they can be.

Reviewed February 7, 2016

After having IPL treatments in Perth (and paying a fortune for them) for over ten years I thought as I was in Bali on Holidays I would look at having a treatment done while here. After some research I decided to have a consult with Cocoon. Wow, am I glad I did. Dr Ervina Lee was wonderful and recommended what she thought was the right treatment for me. Surprisingly it wasn't IPL nor the most expensive treatment they have. She said my skin was dry (which I already knew) and IPL would just make that worse. So I had the Gail Elliott's "Grand Luxe" Facial Package which is a new package not on their price list yet. It comprised of the Doctors Consultation, Diamond Microdermabrasion, RF Microneedle Skin Tightening - Full face, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) - full face, LED - Full face and a Collagen Mask to take home. All of this for $660 AU. The staff are nothing other than professional, all equipment is opened sterile and fresh in front of you, the place is spotless. I would like to make a special thank you to my Nurse Tita who was very knowledgeable and a lovely lady as well. Overall exceptional experience and I will not be having another treatment in Australia.

Date of experience: February 2016

Hi Adrienne O, thank you for this lovely review- Dr. Vina and Nurse Tita are pleased to read your feedback.
We have invested in skin technologies and products that have shown the highest client satisfaction worldwide. We use dermatologist brands from Australia, US and Europe, all tested and compliant with international standards.
Our nursing protocols and hygiene standards follow international standards, similar to any accredited international private hospital.
Individual and package skin treatment prices a great deal less than you get at home with a dermatologist or cosmetic skin centre.

We hope our patients will find the quality and service that they can expect from a clinic in any major western capital city, with a beautiful Balinese environment and low prices.

I invite you to visit Cocoon Medical Spa soon.

Reviewed February 2, 2016

I went to the Ubud branch recently for fillers and a PRP treatment. I am rapt with the results and the procedure. Dr Maria and her staff were supportive, professional and informative. Hygiene procedures were strictly adhered to. The premises were chic and clean. The prices were about 1/3 of what you would expect to pay in Australia. I have no hesitation in returning for a top up when the time comes

1  Thank DebAu

Hi DebAu, thank you for the lovely feedback- Dr. Maria and the Cocoon team are very happy to read this.
Cocoon is the first professional skin and wellness clinic in Ubud, offering medical skin treatments with fully qualified, experienced Doctors and nurses.
At Cocoon, the strategy was to start with high investment in training. All registered doctors and nurses have been trained by Australian and British doctors to bring the level of their skills and techniques and communication to international standards.

Reviewed January 28, 2016

This has to be one of the hipest cosmedic centres ever. The building is amazing. It consists of a main reception area and then under a huge roof a series of glass cubicles - the treatment/consulting rooms - it's seriously state-of-the art. But that wouldn't be enough on its own; the staff are fabulous and the treatments heavenly. But the really big plus is the. Albee of the consulting doctors. I saw Dr Edwina, a tin, softly spoken woman who quickly sized me up and recounted what my areas of concern were and then suggested treatments. I was disappointed and hugely impressed. Rather than agreeing to what I had in mind - or indeed up selling - she suggested that I really didn't need the forehead Botox, that all I needed was a little bit around the eyes. What was lovely about her is that she focussed on my natural good points and simply suggested a small modification. You wouldn't get this ba k home. Most likely you'd come out with a bit too much work(my fear) and a much depleted bank account. That's the other great thing about this place : it's (relatively)cheap. I also have to give a huge thank you to the lovely nurse who looked after me and did my facial - Nur. She was just so sweet and so. Wry professional. I had the Cleopatra package - a bit of an indulgence but oh so worth it. And at the end there was a complimentary driver service home. I'm somewhat loathe to give public notice about this place - it's so good it should be kept u der wraps. But if you're wondering about this place, rest assured, it's the real deal. And then some.

1  Thank tj_sydney

Hi tj_sydney, thank you for the lovely review.

We know what you want – simple, affordable skin and health treatments to make you look and feel better – quickly. Our approach is simple – to put together the best of the best – packages, medical team, equipment, technologies, products and service – and offer it at the best price possible.

The key point of difference with any other cosmetic clinic is the holistic approach - combining Wellness treatments together with Cosmetic. Botox, Skin tightening, Skin rejuvenation treatments are combined with Detox and Vitamin IV to cleanse and balance the inner body, making cosmetic results more effective and last longer.

Reviewed January 25, 2016 via mobile

Great clean professional service, close method very comfortable. I have done a few of these in Thailand and Melbourne, on par with Melbourne, staff are Australian trained so standard is high.

Date of experience: January 2016
louisecocoon, Marketing Manager at Cocoon Medical Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2016

Hi Loretta S, thank you for sharing your lovely feedback.
Our vision at Cocoon is long term results, long term improvements in the skin, by providing a combination of the latest treatments and technologies.
I invite you to visit Cocoon Medical Spa soon.