“Went twice in 5 days”

Vi Ai Pi
Ranked #121 of 260 Restaurants in Legian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Vi Ai Pi serves you every day from 11.00 am until 3.00 am, in Legian – one of the most famous corners in Bali. Situated in the middle of Bali attraction center, all ages are welcomed to savor the nuance the glory of perfect Vi Ai Pi with friendly staffs who will welcome you at anytime, who keep the ambience in youthfulness.There is an eclectic range of dishes available that offer something for ev
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here twice in a row.
Cheese triangles were so legit.
Entertainment (live acoustics) was really good and interactive.
The second night I had a really nice pizza and it came with free flow beer (between 6-8pm I think) so I left quite happy!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Located in Jalan Legian next to Bali Memorial, It is a 2 story building. Opens every day from 11am till 3am. Next to it is skygarden.

On the fist floor is the bar with very good sound system. they have a live band rolling out hits after hits. they really sang their hearts out for the audience. Nice place to hang out and have a beer. The sitting capacity is quite large and can accommodate more then 100 people. I feel this place is anytime better than skygarden in terms of music, food and ambience.

On the 2nd floor is a dance floor but i didnt go up to check it out.

They serve italian, western and local food. Their pizza are quite delicious. The prices are a bit high but you pay for what you get. I will give a thumbs up to this place

1  Thank jeff1955malaysia
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Went here with couple of friends, good live music. They even have fashion show, interesting. The place was okay with even so-so staffs that ignoring most customers. Margheritta pizza was so-so, love the cocktails though.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

This restaurant is one of our favourites in Kuta! Great location overlooking the main street and the food is amazing! We love the italian style food.. pizza and pastas are delicious!!! As an entree they have a plate of mozzarella triangles (number 6) that are to die for! we told our friends about them and took them to try and they all loved them too!!!

1  Thank Shannon R
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We were walking around the street thinking of heading back to the hotel when we heard this pretty good band playing, and music was coming from somewhere high. We looked up and saw this somewhat open air pub with a band. It was calling us. Hahaha. We had no regrets going there. We enjoyed the band, Solidave. The harmonising between the singers were good. But the best was the music itself, especially the lead guitarist. His skills were pretty amazing. On top of that, one of the singers went around during their break to greet everyone. He was very friendly.

During one of the breaks, one of the staff from this pub, maybe the mixologist/bartender/waiter, im not sure what exactly he works as, gave a show. I think it's called flair bartending. That was awesome as well! Overall, I was more than happy with the entertainment at Vi Ai Pi Pub. One of the best entertainment i've ever seen in a pub. I will definitely go there again if I go back to Bali.

I can't comment much on food, because we only tried the sup buntut. And that was yummy.

Staff were friendly and warm, and some were also dancing a little, that was nice to see that they were also having a little fun while working.

Thank you for a great night out!

1  Thank 696denisef