“sweet simple things”
Review of Loft Legian Hotel

Loft Legian Hotel
Ranked #25 of 87 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed December 26, 2013

is wonderful place and i never forget the thing that staff give me ,from the frist time i call,and make reservation,Sri was very helpfull, is nice to give me option to make decision.
and when i arrived ,reception has good action,because i says my name and she's say yes,is good to know that they team was back up each other,so when guest come and others staff handle it they know what to do,,,and Pak Mokoh as GM suddenly show up and still remember me ,,, WOW,,,and suprising me with story of the last of my trip at Loft Hotel,,,sweet simple thing from Pak Mokoh was very helping me in the next morning,,,i am sorry i didnt meet up in the morning,,, i really appreciated what you did to me,,,pak Mokoh thanks for ur kindness and ur team ...but until know i didnt find the solution about parking :) , and i was didnt find complete amenities for bathroom especially tootbrush.and toothpaste.,,the last time was check out ,is very smooth...thanks Loft ,see you next time,i will back soon with my friends and maybe my motor club,,,hehehehehe

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
wijaya294226, General Manager at Loft Legian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear Pak Jack,

Its Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your memorable experience and giving us an opportunity to deliver hospitality service and quality you expect and deserve from your first until last impression at LOFT Legian Hotel.

I am extremely delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and love our service and facilities delivered by Lovely team at Loft Legian Hotel. I have shared your kind expressions with the entire of our lovely team especially to SRI whom makes this possible as I know they would be very happy to know that their hospitality services enable our guests to have memorable experiences.

Thank you also for bringing up the big issue of parking area. We considered it is big challenging fpr us how to solve this issue. Actually, we consider to include it on room rate. So we try to talk with parking area management to solve this issue. And also the amenities in the bathroom will be our big concerned to be considered.

Once again, thank you for sharing your memorable experience. Should you have any further concern or you are planning to stay at Loft Legian Hotel please do not hesitate to contact us either direct to me or send an email to info@loftlegianhotel.com. We are happy to offer the best special rate guarantee for your next holiday visit to Bali in near future. We all look forward to welcoming you back at Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel.

Thank you and Have a great day!

Best regard,

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Stay one night on a transit to another hotel the next day. The hotel is located 5 min walk to the beach. Arrive late and was given a room with 2 window (one facing the main road and the other facing the air well) The room is clean, with four pillow and a queen size king koil bed. Only complain is the noise from the busy road & the banging of doors along the common corridor which can be a trouble if you are a light sleeper & also the blind at the window next to the road is not 100% black out blind hence it will be a bright morning wake up call. The hot water supply is not stable during shower. Overall for a budget hotel it is well maintain and strongly recommended if you are on a short stay over and don`t mind about noise. Most room do not have a view and are mainly facing a skylight air well. No fridge, kettle, toothbrush, combine shower n shampoo form. To add on the staff are very friendly & helpful too. Serving with a smile. Will consider return to the hotel but will definitely request a quite corner room.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Following a mistake by expedia, I found myself booked in to a 7 day stay at the loft legian hotel. Despite my initial misgivings, I was pleasantly surprised. The room was small but clean and comfortable. The staff are always very friendly and fresh water and clean towels appear everyday. At $27 (AU) a night for a twin bedroom with a/c, close to both beach and shops, this is good value. The only downside is that the room walls are quite thin, meaning that at certain times the room can be quite noisy.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Loft Legian boasts a convenient location, from which it is accessible to go anywhere in the island, and it is about only 5 mins stroll to the Kuta beach.
Not just that, the room is very modern and chic and ultra clean! Definitely value for money given the price that you have to pay.
The staff always standby read to come forward to offer the residents any tips, advice and help they may need during their stay in Bali. Very hospitable and always smiling.
I strongly recommend Loft Legian!

Room Tip: All rooms are great, but personally i will prefer a room at a higher storey.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ono c
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Staff here are excellent, cleaners do a great job. Wifi is the fastest I have had in all of bali. Rooms are nicely decorated and the televsion are placed far enough from the wall to use my HDMI cable. Only faults are the blinds in the delux room allow to much light to pass in, and dealing with the parking attendents across the street is a nightmare. Would reccomend this hotel.

Room Tip: Be careful when booking on agoda as you may get twin beds.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here in june 2013 and rebooked for my nov/dec trip. The rooms suit my needs. Best rooms are 517 and 519 which i now request as they are at the back of the hotel and away from traffic noise and the windows give a great view out over kuta.
The staff are very helpful and very friendly and will do anything for you.
The rooms are very clean and tidy and suit my needs perfectly. The beds are super comfy and everything works well due to the fact it is a new hotel. The price is great too.
I am already organising my trip next year and i will definitely stay here again

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jason1701
wijaya294226, General Manager at Loft Legian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Dear Jason,

Its Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your memorable experience and giving us the opportunity to deliver the service and quality you expect and deserve from LOFT Legian Hotel.

We also would like to take this opportunity to say thank you very much to be our regular guest. I have shared your kind expressions with the entire our lovely team whom makes this possible as I know they would be very happy to know that their hard work and services enable our guests to have memorable experiences and coming back to stay at Loft Legian Hotel.

Once again thank you for sharing your memorable experience and become our regular guest. Should you have any further information or you are planning to coming back to Loft Legian hotel for your next coming holiday please feel free to contact me. We all look forward to welcoming you back at Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel.

Warmest regard,

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We stayed here for our last few nights in Indonesia. AC works great, nice bathroom with very hot water, good water pressure. The room was clean and bed very comfortable. We had to ship several boxes of belongings back to the United States and staff were very helpful in carrying heavy boxes and supplying a rolling dolly to move packages. Only negatives were no mini fridge in the room, no cell phone reception in the room (but there is a tiny courtyard attached to the room where I could get cell reception) and the hallways could be a bit noisy when people returned home from partying. Overall, great value for the money, better than similarly priced places nearby.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Kelly,

Its Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your memorable experience and giving us the opportunity to deliver the service and quality you expect and deserve from your arrival till departure date at LOFT Legian Hotel.

I am extremely delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and love our service and facilities. I have shared your kind expressions with the entire our lovely team whom makes this possible as I know they would be very happy to know that their hard work and services enable our guests to have memorable experiences.

Your feedback will be highly to be considered to complete our facilities and service. We do understand that our guest is most important guest. We are all ready of service from guest arrival until leave the hotel.

Once again thank you for sharing your memorable experience. Should you have any further information or you are planning to stay at Loft Legian Hotel please feel free to contact me. We are happy to offer special rate for your next holiday visit to Bali.
We all look forward to welcoming you back at Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel.

Warmest regard,