Loft Legian Hotel
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
$79
$60
Legian Beach Hotel(Legian)
$237
$100
Agoda.com
Seaside Suites Bali(Legian)(Great Value!)
$74
Grandmas Plus Hotel Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
$22
$19
$179
AQ-VA Hotel & Villas(Legian)(Great Value!)
$46
$67
$54
$31
  • Breakfast included
The Sun Hotel & Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$25
$22
Agoda.com
All reviewscoffee beansbudget hotelkuta beachaffordable pricespacious roomstrategic locationair conditionermelasti streetshort stayper nightdefinitely stay here againvisit balia great staymoney changermin walkwelcome drinkacross the road
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2013

each visit to Bali I always try different hotels. loft legian hotel I choose because it is still very new, only 3 months of opening day.

by idr 400000 per night inclusive of morning refreshment (just cup cakes + coffee or tea) from the coffee bean is located in the hotel lobby, king coil mattresses, cable tv, and towels were clean, and the staff is friendly. 24 hour stores, souvenir markets, and the beach can be reached in just a few steps.

the only unpleasant experience was a motorcycle and a car park is not owned by the hotel. we have to pay to the local parking attendant at the rate of idr 30000 per night. not expensive but it sucks because every change parking attendant, we were billed again. I was arguing for the parking attendant tried to cheat me by giving me a ticket valid for one day of the two-day fare that I paid.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Azmi M
wijaya294226, General Manager at Loft Legian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Azmi,

Its Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience and giving us the opportunity to deliver the service and quality you expect and deserve from LOFT Legian Hotel.
I am extremely delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and love our service and facilities. I will share your kind words with the entire our team whom makes this possible as I know they will be very happy to know that their hard work enables our guests to have memorable experiences.

We do apology for your unpleasant with parking attendant. We will coordinate with them to find out the best solution to solve this problem.

Once again thank you for sharing your memorable experience. We all look forward to welcoming you back at Lovely day at LOFT Legian Hotel.

Warmest regard,

Wijaya

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I've been to Bali and overnight at loft hotel and get pleasant experience and in June I am planning for a vacation to Bali and would like overnight back in the loft and I wanted a hotel there are facilities that can pick us up from the airport and it was very easy for us directly to the hotels and air conditioners may still not cool enough ..... butaway I really enjoyed all of our holiday in Bali to spend the night in the loft hotel ... thank you

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Like many other travellers we booked this hotel as it was cheap and so was slightly sceptical about what the place would be like. However we need not of worried.
The staff are amazing, remembering your name and saying welcome back everytime you come back from the beach or wherever. had a lizard in our room that we didnt know what to do and someone came up straight away and caught it.
Rooms are bigger than we expected and are very clean and airy. The free breakfast is a tea/coffee and a muffin from the coffee bean down stairs.
Location for the beach is good as its only about a 5 minute walk. few pubs and resturants close by but could do with more places to eat. there are some along the beach front at the beach walk.
after having a week at the loft we had a week at the bliss wayan and was to stay another week at the hotel we preferred most. stayed at the bliss wayan second thinking we would stay there for the third week but actually the third week went to the loft. great stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Laura_Nomad
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We had booked the hotel at loft as the price was cheaper than the other hotels.we expected a so so service when we arrived.but we were fooled by all of tht.

The service of the hotel were amazing.the rooms were just right for a getaway. Eventhough the did not have a water kettle or a mini bar but it was ok.the hotel were close to many restaurants for us to eat and shopping to was easy.

We also had an incident were we left our hard rock collection teddybears.we thought we had lost it but suprisingly, sri the receptionist had kept it for us.she was so bubbly and cheerful.we were so sad to say goodbye to her and all of the other great staff.

We are going to make sure tht we are voing bck to loft the nxt time we go to bali again

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank afiqqo
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Loft Legian was quite a new hotel, but due to its attractive pricing and excellent location, we decided to give it a shot. My partner and I arrived close to 2AM in the morning, but the service staff - I remember his name was Ega - was prompt in greeting us and was all smiles. He was very welcoming and showed us to our room, chatting with us all the way.

The room was not very big, but it was cosy with a colourful wallpaper, a big and comfortable King sized bed, and a flat screen TV. It was quite a no-frills accomodation; no water boiler, basic toiletries, no mini bar, no fridge, but a 24 hour convenience store was just a short walk away. The location was excellent; it was close to the action in Legian, but off the road enough to be quiet and peaceful. Lots of roadside stores nearby, and the beach was a short distance away as well. There isn't a cafe/restaurant in Loft, but there was a Coffeebean, and a complimentary breakfast of muffin and coffee/tea was provided for us daily. Nothing much to complain about - A/C was good, sleep quality was great, Wi-Fi was good, room was clean and comfortable. Only thing I can point out is the shower - the water temperature constantly fluctuates from hot to cold, and for a big shower area, I had to stay really close to the wall because the water wasn't strong enough.

Would like to commend the service staff... On our first night at 2AM in the morning, we had brought cup noodles from home knowing that we might be hungry and nothing would be open. We searched for a water boiler but found none in the room, and when we called reception, they went the extra mile for us, using their own water tumblers to transport hot water all the way from the 1st floor to our room on the 5th floor. Our service staff, Ega, was so helpful that he even asked if the water was enough, and when he saw that it wasn't, willingly went back down to fill the tumbler a second time! In some countries, I would feel that the service staff would do this in hopes of a tip, but in Loft Legian, it really felt genuine. When we decided to go to the convenience store at 3AM in the morning to buy some bottled water, Ega sat at the gate of the hotel waiting for us, as the road to the store was quite dark and I guess he wanted to make sure that we made it there safely. There was also another staff, Sri, who was so friendly and bubbly. She greeted us and asked us how our day went when we returned. It was almost like coming home. The staff remembered our names as well, which was a rather sweet gesture.

In short, Loft is a great place to stay if you want to spend your day exploring the Legian/Kuta/Seminyak area. Just might be helpful to bring a flashlight and some toiletries of your own. Side note, the taxi ride from airport to hotel cost us about 70,000RP (night time surcharge, it's about 55,000RP in the day). Don't go with the taxi drivers who ambush you at the exit unless you're in a hurry, one driver quoted us 250,000RP, almost 5 times the normal price!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Julie O
wijaya294226, General Manager at Loft Legian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Julie,

Thank you for staying at Loft Legian Hotel for your recent visit to Bali recently. I am really appreciated about your review. If you wish to come back to Bali please feel free to contact me.

Once again thank you for providing feedback on tripadvisor. We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Loft Legian Hotel.

Best regards,