Villa Amira
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$86
$67
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
$73
$59
Agoda.com
$225
$172
Travelocity
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
$78
$66
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

The ONE Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
$41
$36
$158
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$144
$61
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

$188
$123
getaroom.com
$175
TripAdvisor
$363
$323
Travelocity
All reviewsshort walkthe ground floorviviweddingluxurymassageaccommodationsecuritybali
Reviewed July 7, 2014

7 friends and I travelled to Bali for the first time for a wedding with mixed reservations given how we had heard how highly tourist populated it is. However, not only did we have an amazing time in Bali, we are going to book to return next year to stay again at this unbelievable villa.

To say this villa is amazing would be an understatement. It is located in a quiet but very safe alley, just up the road from Legian beach. The neighbouring houses and villas are all well taken care of, with their tenants not noisy at all. The downstairs open plan living area leads onto a deck where the pool is located. The large pool is perfect – half shaded with a daybed at the end of it. The other end of the pool opens onto one of the main bedrooms which gives it a great feel.

All bedrooms in the villa are fitted out well; with everything you could possible need.
3 other large master bedrooms are located upstairs, with all of them surrounding a great deck that overlooks the pool. The deck has a number of sun-chairs/beds that you can lay upon to soak up those much needed rays. There is a downstairs surround sound system with karaoke, DVD player and large L-shaped couch which could fit 5-7 people. Whilst the facilities here are amazing and would meet all of your needs, it is the staff that really made us love this villa.

I booked the Villa online through a villa marketing website and was very impressed from the beginning with the staff that were very attentive and understanding.
Irena, John (villa managers) and Iluh (chef) who run this villa really made our stay as enjoyable as it could possibly be. They are all very caring, thoughtful and really went out their own way in every way possible to take care of us.

They provided us maps, local tourist information and even a local mobile phone with credit in case of an emergency – which included their phone numbers loaded into it. There is a security guard that works at the villa during the evening/overnight, so you always feel comfortable leaving things unlocked and lying around. The housekeeping staff there not only clean your room and change your sheets daily, they even took it a step further and washed our clothes for us at no charge! The chef Iluh prepared us breakfast everyday – and nothing was ever too much trouble for her or her team.

There were two occurrences when the staff at the villa really went above and beyond to help us which I thought I would share with you – which truly indicate how wonderful the people running this villa are:

On one particular night, a friend of mine who had hired a local scooter/bike actually had a small accident and broke the bike. Upon returning to the villa, Irena was fantastic and called the scooted company to organise a replacement, whilst ensuring that he was not ripped off by the owner of the scooter. The next morning when my friend awoke – a new scooter was there! And he only had to pay a small charge to fix the other bike.

Upon leaving the villa on our final day in Bali and being at the airport, I realised that I myself had left a very valuable gold necklace in the villa. It was too late to go back otherwise I would miss my flight. I contacted Irena and John who located the necklace and were going to post it back to me via registered post to Australia. A couple of days later John contacted me and advised that there are no courier companies that would insure the necklace in case it was lost. So Irena actually arranged to drop off the necklace to a friend of mine who was located in a hotel a short ride away, so they could bring it back to Australia for me.

To summarise, if you are looking for an amazing villa with the ability to escape from the standard resort experience and hustle and bustle of Bali – this is the villa for you.

However, do not book in July next year – as I will be booking the villa out at this time! :)

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shane L
Villa_Amira, Manager at Villa Amira, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2016

Thank you for your great review, Shane. It was a real pleasure having you and your friends as our guests. I'll forward your compliments to our fantastic staff. All the best from the Villa Amira team and hope to welcome you back again :)

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stayed at Villa Amira for 12 nights.Three Families with 5 children,ranging from 4 to 11 years old.
The Villa was perfect in every possible way.The rooms were immaculate with great Aircon,television,safes and plenty of closet space.The reason we initially chose this Villa was the fact the living area could be closed off and relieve us from the heat and mozzies,which is a very hard feature to come by in most Bali Villas(we've been to a few).
The pool was very well shaded and was perfect for the 4 year old,with a 2-3 meter shallow area.
The Villa was so clean,with much attention to detail by the staff.
Despite the luxurious surroundings and great location,the best thing about Villa Amira was the staff.They were simply amazing!!!Trustworthy,honest,friendly,hard working and always engaging.We always felt very welcomed by them and really enjoyed our chats with them.
John and Irena have done an amazing job managing Villa Amira,and really offer the highest standard of service.
Thankyou to all the staff-Ilu,Mitha,Wiwik,Ayu and the Wayans,we adore you all!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Nursey73

Thank you for your fantastic review. Glad to hear you enjoyed our villa and service. I'll forward your compliments to our team. They're always excited when they get mentioned in the reviews :) Hope to welcome you again on your next trip to Bali.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Thanks for an amazing week with our family at your villa. We ranged in age from 3yrs to 75yrs and it was perfect. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back. Your staff are amazing. The villa itself is perfect for a group getaway. Close to all the restaurants and shopping of Legian, but set in a quiet area with privacy. I can definitely recommend this Villa to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I stayed at Villa Amira for 8 nights with 3 generations of my family. We all thought it was amazing- from the welcome drinks to the warm farewell when we were leaving. The beautiful, friendly staff accommodated our every need. The food was delicious and plentiful. The beds were freshly made up daily. The pool was cleaned daily as was the entire villa. Nothing was too much trouble and we were always greeted with a smile and a gentle manner. My sister celebrated her 50th birthday during our stay and John and Irina organised cake, flowers and decorations, while Ilhu cooked another beautiful meal for us to ensure it was special for her.
I would thoroughly recommend this villa to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Just returned from 12 days at Villa Amira with 10 family members aged between 20years and 69years. As I booked this Villa online I did have doubts and was not convinced until we stepped through the gate. The Villa is beautiful, clean and in a great location, the pool is huge and always spotless. The bedrooms are huge and decorated lovely, the bathrooms are amazing. John the manager was there to greet us and went over and beyond to make us welcome, assist in day trips, organise transport, recommend sites to see. It is an easy walk to Legian st, Melasti st, Padma st and of course the beach. All the staff in the Villa were wonderful, we never felt uncomfortable, unsafe or unable to ask for anything. We ate at the Villa a few times where the chef cooked beautiful food. Night security made coming home late comforting. I have no hesitation recommending this Villa and would definitely return.

Room Tip: We had the separate master bedroom with a beautiful high ceiling, felt like you were in a tree house - lovley!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank rkg2000-4
Villa_Amira, Manager at Villa Amira, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

We're all very glad you enjoyed your stay at our villa. I know you had your reservations before arriving at our villa. I'm very happy that you really enjoyed your stay and everything turned out as it did.
We're all looking forward to welcome you again in the future.
Villa Amira Team