“Rubbish food”

Bloody Sweet
Ranked #130 of 231 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian, Bar, International, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Rubbish food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

If I could give it a zero I would. Staff were nice that was it. We were shocked when the bill came to so much especially seeing the food was rubbish. Never again.

• Visited June 2013

• Indonesian first
Brisbane, Australia
“Best food in Bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have eaten here quite a few times now. Both lunches and dinners and the meals are truly superb. I like that you can watch your meal being prepared. That you can thank the chefs in person so that your feedback does get to them and lets them know that their cooking is well liked and appreciated. The service is always spot on. The live music is great, we did the conga line one night, quite a few of the tables joined in, it was alot of fun. A really nice atmosphere with absolutely sensational food.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank 0freespirit0
Perth, Australia
“Love the prawn special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

The food and the staff here are great. I realy enjoyed the prawn special. I liked the idea of being able to see the chefs cooking behind a glass area so you can watch them. The live band is good and the drinks are nice and cold. I cant wait to get back there.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank David D
Perth, Australia
“Singapore praws”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

We have only been here the once around october 2012 and loved it. The price was about $10 aus per meal. I had the singapore prawn last time and there was a lot of big prawns for this price. I know there is a lot of places in bali with a cheeper price but they only give you like 6 prawns and salad or chips for $6aus. This was a large serve for $10. They didnt mind that we had drinks in our hands as we walked in from elsewhere. When we go back soon i want to take my daughter there. It faces west and has a big front ( very open ) this made for a cooler night. If you want somewhere realy nice in bali to impress someone and spend just a little more than usual this is it. You may even save money here as you wont kneed seconds.

• Visited October 2012
4 Thank 2014FpvGt
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Gone down since last time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

The quality of food and service has gone down since last time. It seems that they are satisfied to grab the passers-by but the live band was not interested in entertaining (so should not be surprised the customers were not interested in them) and the food which we enjoyed previously has gone downhill. The place needs some energy!

Visited January 2013