“Great birthday dinner”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Our group of 6 had my husbands birthday dinner. I have food allergies so my food was prepared separately, nothing was too much trouble. Great service and food, highly recommend.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I can see why it is so well rated on Trip Advisor. Superb food , great selection, great atmosphere.If you are staying in the Padma resort where Tenkai is situated it is best to purchase the theme nights tickets at the time of booking as you get them much cheaper.Well worth a visit on that special occasion

Reviewed January 10, 2014

This place ranks as the second most memorable restaurant, After Sirocco in Bangkok,I have ever eaten at.
I attended the Matsuri night.
Service, food, setting and price all superb ...my daughter and I had to go for a40 minute walk before going to bed because we ate so much....couldn't help it !

2  Thank olgazza55
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Excellent food but to quick, no time to finish one dish and the next one is there. Food quality is very good, but not what you expect from a Japanese restaurant as Abroad.

1  Thank M123B
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

We went to Tenkai for their Saturday night teppenyaki buffet, which did not disappoint. The food was amazing, as all the meats and seafood were very fresh and everything was prepared in a very authentic Japanese way. Definitely recommend going on Saturday night for this event, however I am sure the everyday teppenyaki is just as good

1  Thank GlenB92