“Great Buffet Night”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Buffet Night”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is one of the best Japanese restaurants in Bali. Whilst the inside restaurant can be a little chilly due to high air-conditioning, the outside terrace is a lovely vantage point to take in the nearby lit pool at night and soak up the night air. The food on Buffet nights is outstanding - the freshest and best sushi and sashimi you will find and freshly made in front of your eyes. A huge array of salads and fresh vegetables, large selection and variety of hot foods and freshly cooked tempura to order as well as cooked to order Teppanyaki. There is literally something for everyone and the price is very reasonable. Don't eat lunch before you go as the variety of food will keep you going back for more to try. A dessert bar proves a lovely end to the meal. Drinks are a little pricey but don't miss this restaurant.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Beachgirlalways

Perth, Australia
“My absolute favorite Japanese Restaurant”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I've lived in Japan so I'm pretty sure I am qualified to say in terms of Japanese food and quality - Tenkai is just superb. The Tuesday night buffet has amazing sashimi, a sushi stand, a tempanyaki grill, a tempura bar and so many other delicious morsels that I have to go back every time I go to Bali.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank CinzyBart
“Best buffet ever”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

This was the best meal that I have had in a long time. I love Japanese & the raw fish melted in your mouth. I don't eat much cooked Japanese, but my boyfriend loved the cooked food as much as he loved the raw.

Dili Timor Leste
“So pleased we ate at Tenkai Japanese Restaurant”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We went to the buffet dinner last night and it was wonderful. The shashimi was fresh and all the food was delicious. It was very good value for the price. The restaurant is small and tastefully decorated. We recommend this restaurant highly and will eat there again. I would suggest making a reservation as there were only a couple of spare tables when we arrived at 7.15pm (the buffet started at 6.30pm).

• Visited January 2013
Winmalee, New South Wales, Australia
“Could there be anything wrong at the Padma??”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stayed, ate, swam, drank...there is nothing bad to say about any corner of the Padma Resort. Would eat at any Padma restaurant every time I return to Bali...