“Best in Bali!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bella Vista Coffee & Juice Bar
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Legian
Cuisines: Indonesian, Cafe, Australian, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Bella Vista Restaurant Coffee & Juice bar. Open for ALL DAY DINING top shelf coffee and the perfect evening meal. Homemade wholesome & healthy foods freshly prepared in our Hygienic kitchen. Slow pressed beneficial fresh Juices, Healthy smoothies (inc Acai & Green) and Organic Tea's. Now with our own bakery- baking fresh breads (including gluten free), croissants, cakes, birthday & wedding cakes daily. Choose from air conditioned dining, outdoor street side or rear tranquil garden setting for relaxed dining or private functions including garden weddings. Perfect for couples, groups, business meetings or private functions. Great staff & free wifi Luv life Luv Bella.
Melbourne, Australia
“Best in Bali!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Hands down the best place my boyfriend and I ate while on our trip in Bali. We went to other great restaurants including La Lucciola but Bella Vista is just an oasis!

The customer service and environment is beautiful, we chose to eat multiple times in the garden out the back it is very relaxing! The food is GREAT! My boyfriend and I were getting over some stomach issues and had not much of an appetite until we went to Bella Vista! The juices are just incredible, I would have minimum two cold pressed juices each visit. We loved it so much we got take away before leaving for the airport on our last day. The BLT is a must have.

I took multiple business cards home with me to Melbourne and will be recommending to everyone I talk to about Bali! Heaven!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Tess B

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Devonport, Australia
“Best breakie in Bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

LOVE LOVE this place. The coffee is the best and the breakfast menu is superb. Nice cold air con inside, and the back is just lovely.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank baliluver
Greater Perth, Australia
“Will definitely return”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

What a lovely start to our day. We ate breakfast here just about every morning. The beautiful, friendly staff, the best coffee in Bali and the yummiest of breakfast. My husband always had the big breakfast whilst I mixed it up but still missing my platter of mango and papaya and croissant. Their list of shakes and juices is outstanding. The lovely Liarni is a treasure and can't wait to take my girlfriends here in March. Keep up the great work guys. See you soon.....

Visited January 2014
Cabarita Beach Australia
“Healthy & tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

Met some friends for lunch at Bella Vista Coffee & Juice Bar. Wasn't in the mood for coffee & instead opted for a refreshing juice to ease my slight hang over. For lunch I chose a nice chicken Caesar salad with mango. Would of loved to have tried some other options from their healthy menu. We sat inside in the air-con. Lovely little garden out the back with a nice water feature.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank CantikSekali0
“Amazing juices and great staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here and the staff were just lovely. So accommodating and welcoming. Food was a little disappointing but the juices were amazing. I would try again.

• Visited February 2014