Review Highlights

Bunbury

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Legian
from $73.23
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2016 via mobile

I had 2 Harmony treatments during my stay Both were lovely. It's a body scrub, foot massage and massage. There's also a tub to soak in full of petals and frangipani - very much like the scene out of American Beauty! Gorgeous! I had a 25% discount voucher so it made the cost of this treatment very reasonable. Both massages were really good as was both scrubs. If you're staying at the Padma treat yourself. You won't regret it.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed March 11, 2015

I had a pedicure and a manicure which is always a treat, how ever my nail polish was coming of the day after so disappointing as I don't wear it often because of work

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This hidden treasure has been my favourite spa for years. Staff are friendly and professional. The spa is very clean, welcoming and has excellent services. I have taken many friends there over the years, plus recommended it to many others; and everyone has loved it....even converted some macho friends to enjoying manicures, pedicures etc as well as massages.

Date of experience: August 2013
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Great Spa located within the Grand Sinar Indah hotel, located in Jalan Padma Utara off Jalan Padma in Legian. Well maintained, clean premises. Best staff, very professional, the best massages in Bali! Also hair salon services at the best prices. Had the permanent hair straightening done for $40 for shoulder length hair, absolutely thrilled with the result. Great spa pampering packages with equally great prices, easily the best value. Book ahead if you want friends to go the same time. Highly recommended, friendly and professional, loved every minute!

Date of experience: December 2012