“Great location”
pool area
pool area pool outdoor area
Check Availability
front entrance
bathroom
stairs
outside
Beautiful Kitchen looking out to garden
outside Dinning
pool
Water fall running into the pool
Plenty of room in The Villa
Stairs to upstairs bedrooms
business  card
map where we are in legian
lounge over looking pool
outside area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Caloundra, Australia
“Great location”
Reviewed April 30, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

What a great location an beautiful villa. The villa is cleaned daily with a amazing English speaking manager. Nothing is to much trouble an will arrange transport and day trips. Close to restaurants an beach. Will be back for sure. Thank you to Donna the owner who was fantastic when booking an giving me information. I highly recommend this villa for family's and singles. Caters for all ages.

May 1, 2017
Thank you Zac for you review. We are pleased you enjoyed our villa. We hope to see you again in July.
Cheers Donna
katieemma...
“Location is fantastic”
Reviewed January 21, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Love the location. Close to restaurants an beach. My girlfriends an I felt secure an safe in this beautiful villa. The pool had sun all day an the outside area was huge. The cleaner was beautiful an was so helpful with anything we asked. I would recommend this villa for its cleanness location an price great value.

Kurt B
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed January 5, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My family and I have just got back from staying at Purnama Villa.
3 teenagers and my husband. What a wonderful clean villa. So close to everything . Yet tucked away from the hussle of the main streets.
We felt safe and secure in our own little private villa. The pool was beautiful and a great size. We spent most of our time outside in the outside area. ( huge).
The local people came everyday with there offerings and the cleaner is lovely does amazing job, 3 teenage girls are not the tidiest people, We where greeted by the Manager iluh she speaks great English nothing was to much for Iluh. Best part of the trip all girls had there own bathroom. I would highly recommend this clean modern villa. This was better then a home away from home. Thank you to the owners Donna & Dennis the Fuller Family will be back.

Caroline...
Noosa
“Great Location”
Reviewed December 17, 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Stayed here for 7 nights with a friend and my mother. The villa was very well presented and our request for a few chilled beers on arrival was met with no problems. We were met at the airport by a driver with a well marked card.

My mother is not that steady on her feet, and the ground floor bedroom with ensuite was perfect for her requirements. The two upstairs rooms are also well presented, clean and are slightly larger than a large hotel room. Room 2 has an open area over the shower, which was slightly awkward when we had a big down pour.

The villa was serviced every morning by Coco and she was very unobtrusive and very efficient.

We were met on day one by Illuh - the housekeeper/manager. She was very friendly but, in our case somewhat elusive for the rest of our visit. We had an incident where the power to the fridge/microwave/kettle wasn't working. Despite numerous visits to Illuh and messages sent to her, we were unable to track her down. Fortunately, the pool person popped in, and they were able to rectify the situation. My only real issue with the Villa was our departure. As I have mentioned, my mother is elderly and uses a walker. We ordered a driver through Illuh, who arrived on time. However, my friend and I (and the driver) had to drag our suitcases up the gang to get to the main road. My mother was left to make her own way up the gang, with her small suitcase perched on her walker - a potentially dangerous situation! Given that when we arrived, we were met by 3 people - all whom helped with our luggage, I felt that now we were leaving - we were on our own. A disappointing end.

Having said that - the position of the villa is central. It is a 5 minute walk to 3 main streets - and excellent restaurants and spas are very close (our favourite - Sammy's bar and Carla Spa).

Would we stay again.... If we had better communication with the manager and if I didn't have to push my mother, her walker and a small suitcase (whilst dragging a large suitcase) up the gang - yes, we would.

Traveling group: Friends
Dec 18, 2015
Thank you for feedback carloline, i am happy with location an the villa.
I am sorry about our manager, i will endeavor to speak to her about your stay.
Regards
Donna
Ritchie20...
Cork, Ireland
“Total peace and quiet”
Reviewed April 14, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Booking this Villa was so easy and straight forward from start to finish that all went so smoothly the omens were really good. With transport from the airport arranged for a small extra cost we were at the Villa within 90 minutes of landing at Denpassar. The driver helped us with our bags to the Villa which is located a short 2 minute walk down Gang XX1 off Legian street, at least that's the route we took as it was more convenient for parking on the day. There is another slightly more direct route down Gang Purnama or No.357 but it really doesn't make much difference.
Once at the Villa we were met by the delightful and charming Iluh manager/caretaker and a refreshing drink of freshly squeezed orange juice followed by a tour of the Villa with instructions where needed.Our 10 year old son wasted no time diving into the pool where hi lived for the next 2 weeks when we were at the Villa. Iluh left a mobile phone with us should we need to get in touch with her or others to get in touch with us if needed, though as Iluh lived just next door it wasn't much of an issue to get in touch anyway.wifi provided worked ok and certainly better than some places I've stayed in Bali in the past considering that the 3 of us like our tech crutches. Tv was also adequate.
The bedrooms are spacious with one on the ground floor and two up stairs each with it's own shower room No.1 on the ground floor has a slight problem with Mosquitoes but we didn't really use this as there was only 3 of us. No.3 upstairs has a partly open section just over the shower itself strange but really nice taking a shower in semi open conditions. Room 2 is the smallest though coolest as the ac works best here with less work to do. All rooms have adequate ac and the downstairs living space/kitchen also has overhead fan. Room 2 also has a TV if you really need it, suppose if you have children. There are 2 outside areas one small little courtyard like on entering from the Gang before entering the building, the larger area is well laid out wit pool,cleaned every other day by Dewi who went about his task early morning without a sound other than to say good morning and goodbye, I fact my wife and son never saw or heard him the entire 2 weeks. There is also the elderly gent who came every morning and evening to place the day's offerings to the 'Gods' without making a sound. Then of course there is Coco who came each morning to clean and tidy etc. she would say hello smile and quietly get on with her business, a really nice person.
Getting to and from the Villa was easy and with various options depending on where you were going. To the Main Street Jl Legian a 2 minute walk away with options for food and shopping or hail a Taksi to further afield, the beach can also be reached in the opposite direction down Gang XX1 and down the street to another Gang a 5 or so minute stroll away. There are plenty of restaurants in the area within a short walk away and mini marts aplenty. Bintang supermarket is about 700/800 meters away on Jl Legian where you can get most supplies if needed.
The area is so quiet and peaceful in contrast to the daily hustle and traffic on Jl Leggian it really is an oasis of calm.
The pool is a nice size and provided hours of fun though if you had small children it is a bit on the deep side with no shallow end this aside it is ideal and my 10 year old lived in the pool. 3 sun loungers if you wanted to lay in the sun or in the shade in a covered area with a fan allow for many options to relax outdoors.
The kitchen area is basic with 2 gas burners kettle toaster cups glasses pans cutlery plates and bowls. While we were there the gas cylinder ran out and on contacting Iluh it was replaced within 30 minutes. She was surprised we were cooking which we did only the odd time but trying out local ingredients was great fun and once she realised this offered to take us off to local markets. My wife and Iluh became really good friends and it was not uncommon for the 2 of them to head off for some market on scooters/motorcycles. If you really wanted to do some serious cooking then the kitchen really is not geared up for this though we did manage some quite tasty dishes.
Iluh also helped us book some great outings at great prices.Iluh is top class.
Anyway to sum up, great location, great pool, great rooms, comfy beds,from me that's praise as I prefer futons over beds any day. Would I stay again? Definitely. Would My wife ? Yes. Would my son ? What child wouldn't. All in all a great holiday spent in a wonderful Villa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Leaving
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Apr 16, 2015
Thank you so much for your review. I am happy you and your family enjoyed the villa, please come back again Iluh spoke highly of you as your where perfect guests.
ChrisMcLa...
Melbourne, Australia
“Very quite and secluded quality Villa”
Reviewed April 10, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Purnama Villa with our 3 teenage girls. The Manager Iluh couldn't do enough for us and when we did have a small issue with locking our room, it was promptly attended to.
It's a fair stroll down the Small Lane "gang" but it's a haven for local family compounds and you felt very safe, Coco did a great job everyday with cleaning the Villa. The large outdoor area is a added bonus and the pool is ideal. Wifi, 3 bathrooms, quality servicing, kitchen area, big TV..... And great value to boot.....
We ate a lot at Cafe Asia (5 minute stroll) {top notch breakfast} and if you are there for a while, stock up supplies at the Bintang supermarket (15 minutes north) ..
For value for money... This is the place ...

Traveling group: Teenagers
Apr 16, 2015
Thank you for your review, I am happy you enjoyed Bali and the villa. Please don't hesitate in recommending the villa to your friends. We hope to see you back at purnama Villa in the future.
Mandurah, Australia
Reviewed January 9, 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Apr 16, 2015
Thank you for your review, the staff do a great job in keeping our guests happy. Hope to see you again at Purnama Villa
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing