“Amazing!!!!”

The Magani Hotel and Spa
Ranked #4 of 87 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This is probably one of the best value for money hotels I have ever stayed at.

This was my first time travelling to Bali and I went with a friend who has travelled to Bali numerous times and stayed in this area before. We booked the hotel based on the amazing price which included breakfast for 2, free 30 minute massage and also based on the ratings on trip advisor and also wotif.

We stayed for 4 nights and I cannot recommend it enough. We were upgraded for free to the deluxe suite on level 4 which was a nice surprise. The professional photos on the website are exactly what we saw in real life.

The hotel is practically brand new, the rooms are immaculately clean, huge and modern, with the deluxe rooms with the spa on the balcony being so spacious, bigger than most I've stayed in before. They had the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in and the aircons worked really well with individual controls in each roo,

The pool design was fantastic. The pool is smaller to most of the hotels I've stayed in before but it was never crowded and I loved the little bar wall set up so the actual bar serving area doesn't get crowded, and also the shallow day beds in the pool itself are a great idea! The pool doesn't get a lot of sun but it was never too cold for a dip. The 2 for 1 cocktails was a winner and the pinky mojito's were my fave!

The staff were amazing, all very friendly and willing to help. Always felt safe at the hotel. With our hotel booking we received a free 30 minute massage which was great! Shame I ran out of time to return for more treatments, next time!

Location wise it was perfect, not in busy Kuta but close enough to walk to most restaurants and shopping with market across the road.

I used their feedback form in the hotel to suggest full length body mirrors in the room and directional signage in the hallways, which they appreciated as I received a very friendly email yesterday thanking me for my feedback.

I will be recommending this hotel to all my friends and staying here again on my return trip to Bali!!! Thanks Magani!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sarah M
There are newer reviews for The Magani Hotel and Spa

999 - 1,005 of 1,485 reviews

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I absolutely loved our stay at the Magani, the staff were so friendly and accommodating always smiling, warm and had the personal touch, Oka, Heri and Aris were wonderful. Breakfast was fantastic. We were there just under a week and everyday had something different including lots of vego options. The pool was away from the noise outside and very quiet and relaxing, we will be back. Restaurant food was well priced tasty and you could watch the street or have a quieter spot inside, rooms immaculate and comfortable, the only flaw was the massage was not very well described so we booked not knowing what was in a package, and ate lunch before not realising lunch was included. But it was a heavenly honeymoon. Would love to return.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The Magani was an incredible holiday. The staff were lovely and so accomodating. Heri, Yudah and Oka were my favourite staff and they all took some time to say hello and ask us what we had done during the day. Their recommendations were perfect and some of our highlights to our trip. I asked for a room above level 3 as per the feedback on the website which was easily accomodated and we had no problems with noise. The professional photos match the hotel in real life. The rooms were spacious with plenty of room to store suitcases and still sit down in the room. I travel a fair bit for work and the beds were really comfortable and the pillows were amazing!

The hotel has 2:1 cocktails at all times which are great. They can also make cocktails that aren't on the list as well for you which is always good! The day spa is lovely and at the moment they have couples massages for 138,000 rupiah each - they are the best!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank EmilyLarisse
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Located in one of the best area. The Hotel is very neat and great service by the staff. I went with my husband. We had a beautiful room. It was huge, quite spacious and comfortable. We had a balcony with our private Jacuzzi which was great. Though the hotel is located in a busy area, but its good to see lot of restaurants, cafes, bars across the streets. It was nice to walk around the street with everything just a minute away from hotel. Plus the food from hotel's private restaurant 'Mozzarella' was delicious.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

I had a 2 nights stay just last weekend. The hotel is just amazing with the hospitality of the staff makes you feel very at home! The room is clean and bed is very comfortable, however one downside is the wall is not really soundproof, as we can hear whenever someone passes by the corridor. There's two bottles of mineral water in your room daily, however more can be given upon request! Location is also pretty decent with about 5-10 minutes walk to kuta beach and restaurants just around the corner. Would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone and would definitely return when I visit bali again!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I are enjoying our last day out of 7 at the Magani. Everything was perfect from start to finish.

The room was clean, nice and confortable. In the middle of our stay, we got a call from the reception desk saying that they were able to upgrade our room. We ended up with a luxurious room with a private pool. How cool is that!

The best thing about the hotel is the staff. Everybody is very nice, friendly, professionals and always smiling and asking us if everything was good. They sure know how to take care of customers.

The big pool area was great. Seats are always available and the pool is not too crowded. Good popular music and great drinks. Heri, on of the pool bar employee was very nice and always remember my partner's drink and our room number. He was a good signer too!

The gym was small, but everything was there. Very clean and the staff were able to put some music on for us.

The massages at the spa were very good too. A bit more expensive than other spa on the same street, but way more professional and clean. Worth it.

The hotel has security outside so this is a plus. The hotel is located in a very busy area. A lot of restaurant, coffees, bars, shops just outside the hotel. You don't even need a taxi to get around, everything is close. Be careful if you want to cross the road, trafic is crazy!

The Mozarella restaurant is located inside the hotel and it was very good too. On the menu, you can chose from a variety of different cuisines, such as italian, balinese, australian, etc, and everything was good. The service in the restaurant was impeccable.

The price of the hotel are a bit higher that other hotels, but it's worth it. I recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jesboucher
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Never seen such an amazing service, people are friendly , always there to help. The hotel restaurant is excellent, excellent area, right in front of the markets. One of the only hotel with a gym :)

Highly recommended, we'll come back thats for sure!

• Stayed: April 2014