“Our daily treat”

PIPS - Pampurring in Paradise
Ranked #7 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Legian
More attraction details
Owner description: PIPS is quality treatments in a very clean environment at realistic prices.
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Have been going to PIPs every trip for some years now, and just love it. We often find ourselves there twice in one day. Can recommend all the massages, my favorite is the Swedish massage and I also love the biokos facial and ear candling treatments. It's worth the price for such a professional and clean venue, I highly recommend it. PIPs, you need to come up with some more treatments so I can find an excuse to squeeze more in for each day!

1  Thank jarrah111
furryBali, Owner at PIPS - Pampurring in Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Return customers we love you. Good to read that you have tried lots of treatments. We have introduced a couple of new treatments and will have a few more for next time you come back to get Pampurred again. I will pass on your kind words to Yuni.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband, daughter & son-in-law had our first massage at PIPS the day after we arrived in Bali. I thought I would have to persuade the 'boys' to come again, but I was wrong! I have never seen my husband so relaxed so much so, that every day we returned for much pampering. I was privileged to have Yuni work on my back, and she was absolutely fabulous. The cost for each visit was incredibly cheap and I look forward to returning to Bali again, and my first stop will be at PIPS. Thanks everyone at this wonderful place for making our trip to Bali so relaxing and enjoyable.

Thank you for the review. Happy to see families come to enjoy some relaxation together. Sometimes it is hard to get the guys to go for some Pampurring as they think it is a girl thing!! We look forward to Pampurring you all again on your next trip to Bali.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

PIPS is a great day spa - it was clean, staff were friendly and on most days I just walked in and didn't have to wait before I was taken through for my treatment. The massages were excellent and I only wish I had more time to try out more treatments!

1  Thank viviancartman

Thank you for the review. We agree our staff are wonderful and we are always happy when customers notice that our staff take the time to make sure the Spa is clean. We hope that you get to come back to Bali soon and visit PIPS again so we can show you that our professionalism continues always.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Once I convince my husband to come with me for a massage, he wasn't able to keep me away from Pip's. during our 16 night stay at the Magani, I had a traditional Balinese Massage, reflexology, a shoulder/neck&foot massage, hot rocks massage with ear candling, a pedicure & a manicure..........WOW!!!
Every treatment was done with the feel of pure relaxation & professionalism.
Highly recommended!

Wow you did try most of the treatments. Thanks for the review and we would love to see you at PIPS again to Pampurr you some more.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I'm so glad I found this place, professional service and very clean. There would be nowhere in Australia you could get a 45 min facial with good products for $8.50 yes $8.50 thought i was seeing things. Loved it!!!!!!

furryBali, Owner at PIPS - Pampurring in Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for your review. Yes we think our facial is very relaxing and we get great pleasure seeing customers walk out very relaxed. Thank you for the review on our cleanliness and professionalism as we strive to produce this always.