“Relaxation plus”

PIPS - Pampurring in Paradise
Ranked #7 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Legian
More attraction details
Owner description: PIPS is quality treatments in a very clean environment at realistic prices.
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Once I convince my husband to come with me for a massage, he wasn't able to keep me away from Pip's. during our 16 night stay at the Magani, I had a traditional Balinese Massage, reflexology, a shoulder/neck&foot massage, hot rocks massage with ear candling, a pedicure & a manicure..........WOW!!!
Every treatment was done with the feel of pure relaxation & professionalism.
Highly recommended!

furryBali, Owner at PIPS - Pampurring in Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Wow you did try most of the treatments. Thanks for the review and we would love to see you at PIPS again to Pampurr you some more.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I'm so glad I found this place, professional service and very clean. There would be nowhere in Australia you could get a 45 min facial with good products for $8.50 yes $8.50 thought i was seeing things. Loved it!!!!!!

furryBali, Owner at PIPS - Pampurring in Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for your review. Yes we think our facial is very relaxing and we get great pleasure seeing customers walk out very relaxed. Thank you for the review on our cleanliness and professionalism as we strive to produce this always.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stayed at a hotel next door to Pips, so OH and I were in here constantly. On our last day in Bali we booked in for their package D (traditional massage, manicure and facial) - I changed mine to a Shellac mani/pedi and must say I have never had a mani/pedi done so carefully and meticulously. The facial was amazing, and readers of all the other reviews will already know that their massage technique is fantastic. If you're after dodgy stuff, don't look here. There are no happy endings (except for the kind where you float off in pampered bliss). Very family friendly, very clean and lovely staff.

Thanks for your review on PIPS. Glad to hear you tried many different treatments and that you found them very Pampurring. We love to see return customers, so we look forward to pampurring you some more on your next visit.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Well located in Legian and easy to find.
Staff and Management both friendly and helpful.
Extensive list of services provided in a large and inviting atmosphere. Facility provides a quiet and calming enviroment.
Extremely well priced and worthy of visit.

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you found PIPS welcoming and value for money. We hope you get the opportunity to visit us again if you are in Bali.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

My wife and I were in 4 times over the last week and each time the massages were great.
My last massage yesterday finished off poorly when the male massage therapist showed his disappointment with the tip (20k).Having never been to Bali before thought that would be ok but next time I'll check with the management prior to the massage.
BUT all of the massages were good and it is a nice clean place in a great location.

furryBali, Owner at PIPS - Pampurring in Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Thank you for your review. Very happy to hear that you returned to us on numerous occasions as you found the massages very good. Re the tip, i was very disappointed to read that comment and am shocked as our staff are trained in all business matters not just the actual treatment. I will definitely be speaking with the staff member involved. I think 20K is a very good tip and so should the staff.
I have sent you a private message so that i can follow this matter up quickly.