“Clean with good energy”

PIPS - Pampurring in Paradise
Ranked #7 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Legian
More attraction details
Owner description: PIPS is quality treatments in a very clean environment at realistic prices.
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Had the Deluxe facial, pedicure and Balinese massage and all were very relaxing. Keep in mind they are cash only.

2  Thank Chaidetepoz
furryBali, Owner at PIPS - Pampurring in Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank you for reviewing PIPS. Glad to see that you got to try a few different treatments. Hope you come again and try some more.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Wow what a find ! A friend I bumped into at our hotel told me about PIPS. I has the best pedicure ever and my daughter her first manicure with nail art . We returned for body massages, eye lash and eye brow tint. My son had massages every othe day.It was fabulous. Wish I had known about the loyalty card - I think you should promote this though. I'll be back on my next visit. Great value.

1  Thank Kerden

Thanks for the visit to PIPS and the review. We love to see families come for some Pampurring as it is a lovely treat for children and massages are also very good for them. It is lovely to see the look on their faces after trying something different. Our loyalty card is promoted on our advertising sites and if a customer has been to PIPS a couple of times normally the staff hand them out, if this didn't happen in your experience i apologise.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I really enjoyed the treatments I received at Pips! I was staying in The Magani Hotel & Spa which is about 5 doors down. I ended up going almost every night for a massage. I received such an amazing service every time. Would highly recommend this place! Next time I go to Bali I know I'll be back :)

furryBali, Owner at PIPS - Pampurring in Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Thank you for your review. Our aim is to have happy return customers like yourself. We look forward to you returning to PIPS when you come back to Bali for some more Pampurring and remember if you have not already got one ask for our loyalty card.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

great massages very clean and relaxing had several massages at Pips and every time had someone different but the massages were all good. You cant hear anybody else talking you have your own private room

1  Thank lindac_10
furryBali, Owner at PIPS - Pampurring in Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Thank you for the review and also on your return visits to PIPS. We think a quiet clean environment is very important and we strive to bring that to our customers at all times. We hope to see you visiting us again and remember if you are a return customer ask about our loyalty card.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Clean, quiet, great location, excellent masseuses and good service. We were attracted by the look of the building outside and stepping through, my clean-freak and quiet loving partner immediately took a liking to the place (which is no mean feat!). The impression was a correct one with both of us enjoying our experience from start to finish and returning there another 2 times during our stay. We will return on our next holiday in Bali!

1  Thank Franco P

Very happy to hear that you enjoyed your Pampurring at PIPS enough to return again. We love to see return customers as it is usually a sign that the customer was happy with the treatment and surroundings. We always continue to keep the standards high and a clean quiet environment is a part of that standard along with excellent Therapists. Thank you for the review and we look forward to Pampurring you again in Paradise.