“STRONG MASSAGES”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“STRONG MASSAGES”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I had over 10 massages here and they were fantastic. You have a choice of preasure when you pay at the front counter and they check a couple times during the massage. I tried a few other places in Legian and they didn't compare. This place is clean, air conditioned and professional. You can walk in off the street or book. For long beauty treatments you have to book, massages generally not. If you find a person you like you can ask for them. I ended up finding a person called Baim who did fantastic strong massages.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Jacob S

Perth, Australia
“Like massage at time but terrible itchiness for days afterwards, allergic reaction to oils?”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I loved the massages at the time, but have developed terrible itchiness from an allergic reaction to the oils they use there. Perhaps it is something they used in the oils/essential oils they apply? I had 3 massages there over 4 days and now I am in a lot of pain and cannot sleep. Can the owners suggest how to relieve my all over body pain from the itch from allege reaction to their massage oils please?

Visited October 2013
Perth western australia
186 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 215 helpful votes
“Shouldnt be saying how great this place is.Keep it a secret”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were lucky enough to be staying 30m from this spa and OMG it was great.I would have to say it is better than any spa I have used in Australia.Bookings are essential and we booked daily for our 2 hour pampering.I didn't have a bad treatment the whole time and had the men for a massage and reflexology.They were great.Firm but never caused any pain which they sometimes do.Airconditioned and clean and good products.FANTASTIC

Visited August 2013
2 Thank caddyandbellA
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“So Relaxing”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Lovely ladies here with great treatments on offer. The place is airconditioned and massage area is dimly lit and very quiet which is quite relaxing compared to outside streets of Legian.
Very good massages and never had a problem with not booking, a true gem of a find!

Visited May 2013
Gold Coast
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Nice Massage”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We decided to see if we could get a walk in appointment for a foot massage and a reflexology. My foot massage was lovely and my travel buddy enjoyed her reflexology. The prices were very reasonable. Although it is not the nicest place I have been it is good value for the money and I would go there again.

Visited March 2013