Casey's Spa & Beauty Salon
Review Highlights
Excellent

Get my hair cut and washed every time I go to Bali, great job also my husband always gets a massage... read more

Reviewed January 15, 2019

via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Legian
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews hair cut manicure and pedicure prices are great pullman hotel excellent massage aud girls spa bali
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Get my hair cut and washed every time I go to Bali, great job also my husband always gets a massage also great
Prices are great, awesome friendly service

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

I have been getting my hair cut by Casey for 7 years. Does a fantastic job. Colour and cut was $40 and better than any salon in Perth.
My daughter had a facial and massage for $15.
The girls that work for Casey are very lovely.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited Casey’s ( was here 7 years ago ) for a massage , manicure and pedicure . My husband had the traditional Bali massage for an hour for $7 (70000 rp )Money well spent and felt very relaxed after it . I had the pedicure,manicure and my nails were painted from a large selection of colours to choose from, for only $8 (80000rp ). Friends of ours recommended this place to us and we usually do a couple of visits while here in Bali. Best to have one after you arrive from your long flight, then have another one the day you fly out, helps to relax you before your long flight home . Fairly easy to find, opposite Legian beach down the alley and then on the left. Often you can just walk in , no appointment required.. You will not be disappointed .

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

After reading the many reviews thought I would go and give Casey’s a go. Was not disappointed. For around $7 AUD had a excellent massage after a long flight. Would recommend.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Casey Spa & beauty salon
Walk down side of Pullman stay in right side of road and land off to the right
Clean lovely cheap air conditioned spa services and hair services close to Pullman Legian - girls are lovely see pricelist

1  Thank janine p