Casey's Spa & Beauty Salon
Review Highlights
Daily treat

I was very blessed to be staying at the Pullman hotel and luckily fell upon this amazing day spa... read more

Reviewed May 19, 2019
Curly11859
Sydney, Australia
Excellent

Get my hair cut and washed every time I go to Bali, great job also my husband always gets a massage... read more

Reviewed January 15, 2019
Travelbali21

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Legian
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews hair cut manicure and pedicure prices are great pullman hotel excellent massage aud girls spa bali
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Casey Spa & beauty salon
Walk down side of Pullman stay in right side of road and land off to the right
Clean lovely cheap air conditioned spa services and hair services close to Pullman Legian - girls are lovely see pricelist

1  Thank janine p
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Came here after finding reviews on TA. Booked for a wash and blow dry as we were attending a wedding. I had the hair cream bath with head, arm, neck and shoulder massage. It was amazing!!!! Massage was one if the best I've had in bali. And hair looked awesome!!
Thanks!!!!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

I first visited the spa in November 2015 and returned in February 2016. The ladies remembered me by name when I returned and welcomed me warmly. I love the friendlies of the staff here and the quality of the massages I had were fantastic. Their male and female haircuts were also good and the head massage was great. This spa is a hidden gem in Legian. You won't want to return to the chain spas on the main street after visiting here.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed July 1, 2017

We are in seminyak for a wedding - these wonderful ladies came to our hotel to do our hair & makeup. Highly recommend them - lovely ladies & happy to do what you want
for hair style.

Many thanks

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed May 14, 2017

The alley looks a little dodgy, but this place is clean and well run. The girls are lovely, and they did an amazing job braiding my daughter's hair.
She has really fine hair and lots of it - down to her backside. It took 3 ladies 2 hours to do! Hubby and I had a massage while we waited, which was lovely and relaxing.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for braiding.

Date of experience: May 2017