Casey's Spa & Beauty Salon
Review Highlights
Daily treat

I was very blessed to be staying at the Pullman hotel and luckily fell upon this amazing day spa... read more

Reviewed May 19, 2019
Curly11859
Sydney, Australia
Excellent

Get my hair cut and washed every time I go to Bali, great job also my husband always gets a massage... read more

Reviewed January 15, 2019
Travelbali21

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Legian
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews hair cut manicure and pedicure prices are great pullman hotel excellent massage aud girls spa bali
Selected filters
Reviewed July 1, 2017

We are in seminyak for a wedding - these wonderful ladies came to our hotel to do our hair & makeup. Highly recommend them - lovely ladies & happy to do what you want
for hair style.

Many thanks

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed May 14, 2017

The alley looks a little dodgy, but this place is clean and well run. The girls are lovely, and they did an amazing job braiding my daughter's hair.
She has really fine hair and lots of it - down to her backside. It took 3 ladies 2 hours to do! Hubby and I had a massage while we waited, which was lovely and relaxing.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for braiding.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Never do the permanent hair straightening at Casey. I was charged RP 1 million for short hair and 4 days later the hair was messy and lost straightening. I went back and Casey accused it's because I slept in a wrong position. Should a girl sleep in standing position after straightening her hair?

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 21, 2017

Hello everyone
If you don't want any disappointment, don't go to this Casey's beauty saloon.
My wife had hair cut & permanent hair straightening & paid 1 million Rupiah. The hair straightening was guaranteed for one year but lasted for 3 days. We are not happy with their service. We returned & complained of this, asking for 50% refund that had been refused.
Obviously, this saloon is not a good place to be trusted for your hair treatment.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Htun Lin A
Reviewed February 14, 2017

My wife has been here twice for usual treatments Manicure, Pedicure and Facial she rates it highly and is returning for a Hair treatment and Massage. it is situated down a lane way behind Pullman Legian resort next to a laundry that is also good at $2 AUD per kilo. All spa prices are slightly lower than main road so don't be put off walking down the lane as it is well worth it with great friendly staff.

Date of experience: February 2017