“5 star service at an amazing price”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Santai Spa

Santai Spa
Ranked #4 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Legian
Melbourne, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“5 star service at an amazing price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

As a travel agent I have travelled to Bali many times but if you want a recommendation of the best place to have a massage and other spa treatments in Bali you cant go past the Santi Spa.
Although this time I was staying in South kuta each day I caught a Taxi to Santi for my 1.5hour massage with Agus ..Current cost for this treatment is 120,000 (approx $13) and you get all the extra bits. Lemon Tea, foot scrub and a true 1.5 hour massage.Agus is amazing...as are all the other staff at Santi. Make sure you book in advance...I have recommended many of my clients to try this Spa and none have been dissapointed. Give it a go you wont be sorry.

3 Thank Sandra B

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
melbourne, australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“absolutely beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is a small quaint little shop but with big results. They are very booked so make sure this is one of the first things you do when you arrive in bali, make your bookings!! It is so clean, calming and fantastic. The prices are so cheap , why go to the beach which is not normally that comfortable or relaxing when you could go here....one hour massage 80,000 rp, this starts with a warm foot soak and scrub then a beautiful peaceful massage, and to finish you are given a lovely warm drink.....this is absolutely the place to have a massage in legian!!

3 Thank balihereicome
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“OMG! wonderful spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

This spa was wonderful. You must book, and expect to go in and make a booking for a day or so in future as they are fully booked up! I had the back/neck/head massage three times here, plus the most meticulous pedicure I have ever had. It was just terrific. We will go back!

2 Thank La B
Sydney Australia
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Quaint but fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

The spa was around corner from Padma resort. I had a hot stone massage which was fantastic. I had a male therapist who was very professional. You MUST BOOK. They are opened until 10pm at night and it is definitely an oasis that is very reasonable. I wish I had booked more treatments

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Sydneykim42
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fantastic luxury!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Just spent nearly 3 hours at this spa having massage, a body scrub and facial and feel I have more luxury in that time than I have had my whole life! Utterly professional, super clean and a really great experience. Have booked another massage before I leave Bali! Would highly recommend, but definitely book as I heard walk-ins being told over and over that they were fully booked all day.

Visited June 2013