“Lovely masages!”
Review of Santai Spa

Santai Spa
Ranked #6 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Legian
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Have had massages, facials, peficures, body scrubs, you name it. The staff are lovely, always leave here floating so relaxed. Sometimes hear some street noise but does not affect my massage. Very busy pays to book ahead, quite often booked out!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"cream"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I could be happier with the services I received at Santai Spa. before arriving in Bali I emailed them to get a menu and get directions from my hotel in Legian. I received a prompt response.

On my first visit I had a pedicure then on my second I had a full body massage. My husband also had Ear Candling here too.

I found the extra little touches like the Hibiscus tea, washing of feet, and the beautifully scented eyepads really nice and a step above the other salons I have been too.

I had man (sorry I can't remember his name) do my massage and he was brilliant.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I heard about the Santai spa on a TA forum post. I was able to get a spa menu and book my appointment online. My husband and I both had a 1 1/2 hour full body massage with traditional Boreh. It was heavenly. The treatment started with a cold glass of some unknown fruit juice to drink. Then we were escorted back to an area where our feet were washed and scrubbed. Then we were taken to the massage beds. Privacy curtains were drawn and we were given some private time to get undressed. The therapist then returned and got right to work. For the next 1 hour, I was in massage heaven. After the completion of the massage, hot liquid Boreh was painted all over our bodies. We were then wrapped up like mummies and left to dry for about 5-10 minutes. After the Boreh dried, we took a shower to clean off. The only downfall of the treatment was that the water heater had broke that very morning, so the shower was a little chilly. After the shower, we were provided lotion and then got dressed. Following the massage, we received a hot cup of ginger tea. All of this cost 140,000 Rpi NETT!!!! It was honestly the best massage I have ever had in my entire life. The price just made the experience that much sweeter!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

spent fathers day 2012 in here having a massage and my girls got a pedi/mani while hubby watched sports in sportsbar down the road...staff were very friendly and proffesional and the whole experience was totally relaxing!Would definately reccomend to all!!

1  Thank Karen M
See more reviews
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Based on previous recommendations we visited this spa on August 31. My husband rang and made a booking for massages and body scrubs for both of us. We arrived and yes they had the time right but not the treatments. I ended up with a pedicure and my husband with a head massage. We decided to try again and made a booking for massages and body scrubs on the following Monday. This time I made the booking and as a precaution asked the reception staff at our villa to confirm the treatments and the time for us. Once again we went to Legian to find no record of our booking at all, despite the confirmation. To make matters worse I now have a fungal nail infection so obviously their hygiene standards are not up to scratch. I would not recommend this place at all. If you want a really wonderful experience try Welcome Spa in Seminyak or Tanah Merah in Kerobokan.

1  Thank Ethne M