“Amazing massage” 4 of 5 bubbles

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Amazing massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I both had a full body massage and it was incredible. An hour massage for 60000 which is dirt cheap especially for the quality.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank gregh11

Sydney, Australia
“Heaven.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

This place was recommended to us after we had tried a few others. Clean and professional. An icy towel on arrival and a cold water when leaving. We went back multiple times during our stay and where very happy. Thank you to Amy and Kardet for your wonderful massages. Will return when next in Legian.

Visited March 2014
Perth
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 165 helpful votes
“Choose your treatment before the spa”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

We went here a few years ago when staying in the area and back then it was my "go-to" spa, it was cheap, clean treatments were good and staff were very nice.

The prices are competitive, they are open daily from 9am-11pm, or at least that is what the flyers say but I walked past this week at 11 and they were still not open for the day.

Last week when landing in Legian we thought we would go back for some TLC and gosh, have things changed. Some of the staff were still there but not the ones that I preferred for a massage.

I had a half a body massage and it was not really good, I was tight and had knots and I walked away with the same. I went back a day or so later for a foot reflexology for my sore feet and pedicure because I thought they just had a bad day.

Well, the "foot reflexology" was a rub down of my chins. The masseuse was busy talking to her co-worker and did not take any notice of what she was doing. I on the other hand did. During 30 minutes she rubbed my sole twice, toes once, snapped toes (as they do) once and the rest was rubbing chins. It wasn't even a foot massage. The funny thing is that my husband had a foot massage at the same time and he got almost the same treatment.

On a positive note I do like their nail polish and flower work. They are quick and efficient so it doesn't take a long time if you want your nails done, but I would never go back for another massage.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank RoseAnna74
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I was in Bali in July 2013 and stayed just down the road from this place, every day we went for massages, The girls are lovely and welcoming and im looking forward to seeing them again next year, especially cha cha, hope you enjoyed your 21st birthday cake,

Visited July 2013
Perth, Australia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“An OK Massage”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Decide to go here on our last day in Bali as it was close to the Padma where we were staying. Tried to get into Pip 1st which is much nicer, however was fully booked out at the time. This is a small, spa, like many the girls hang around outside, I am not a fan of this to start, with however I tried this place the previous year and it was OK. The massage price is as per many others around the area. I thought that I would go for the traditional Bali, neck, back and shoulders, was on par with some of the others, however asked for a firm massage, not quite firm enough for me bit easier to allow it to continue as the therapist was not particularly english savvy. The one annoying thing as commented on by others was that the girls would chat continually amongst each other. I personally prefer peace and solitude when I go for a massage. One as also given cold water to drink on leaving - I would prefer this on arriving as one is generally thirsty in this humid hot climate.

Visited June 2013