“our short stay at rama garden hotel”

Rama Garden Hotel Bali
Ranked #9 of 87 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed May 3, 2013

we stayed at rama garden hotel for 4 days on the recommendation TA and friends.it was so much more personal than the large hotels.only 20 something rooms on 2 levels, with most looking onto the pool.all the staff were very friendly.only had one problem with the room and it was fixed immediately.can highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank redwolef
Rama_Garden, Sales and E-Commerce at Rama Garden Hotel Bali, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for the compliments.
Glad you enjoyed our hotel and services.
I will share your compliments with all concern.
Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Had 7wonderful days at the Rama garden the staff were wonderful, nothing was too much trouble ,they were all so friendly and full of laughter we will definitely be going back to stay ,this was our first time trip to Bali we loved it

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank Niecymitchell
Rama_Garden, Sales and E-Commerce at Rama Garden Hotel Bali, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Rama Garden Hotel for your recent stay in Bali.
Appreciate all your compliments.
I will share your compliments with all concern.
We continue to be committed to provide you and all of our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry.
We look forward to welcome you back at our hotel and wish you all the best.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

just returned yesterday from rama garden originaly only booked one night cause we had never stayed their before as soon as we were greated at reception i had a feeling of this is where we will end up for our 23 day stay. we were led to see a room as soon as we saw room we were very very happy we booked the rest of time at this great hotel,,, every morning room was cleaned and towels displayed in love hearts , puppy dogs or swans very nice gesture as we had two small children staying with us [ by the way they have couch which folds out to extra bed} staff lovely damitra in restaraunt could not do enough and room cleaners apsolutely amazing can not do enough to help,,, will be telling everyone about this wonderful place and have already booked for next year arya , made damitra .annie and all staff thankyou very much for making our stay so good we will be back,, best hotel for us in bali at moment Godbless you all and thanks J C

Room Tip: all rooms the same all are excellent newly renovated
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank michaelrenita
Rama_Garden, Sales and E-Commerce at Rama Garden Hotel Bali, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Michael,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience and we are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Much appreciated to all your compliments and it is our great pleasure in passing on your compliments to our team and especially to the special mentioned staff.
We do apologize for the annoyance/inconvenience that may have caused to you.
Once again thank you for choosing us for your recent stay and looking forward to see you again on your next stay.

Best Regards

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We had a great stay at the Rama Garden Hotel in Legian, Kuta. From a very warm welcome and cold drink on arrival to the cuddles and farewells when we were leaving. All the staff were so helpfull and friendly. They could not do enough for you. The hotel is clean and well serviced. Staff would see you going off to breakfast and check that it was okay to clean room now and it was always done by the time you got back. The pool is always kept clean and even if a leaf drops in it is soon scooped up. The location was excellent too. Within walking distance to many things. At the hotel you can hire a driver to take you out somewhere too. We will be back some day.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed to be quiet. Only 28 rooms and all excellent.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Phoebesmum_10

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the compliments.
Very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We are here to deliver an exceptional service to our guest.
I will share your compliments with all concern.
Hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with my boyfriend for five days, the hotel is located just 5 minute walk to the beach, there are restaurants n bars on your doorstep. Very small hotel only 24 rooms but that was great. The staff here are so friendly and always remembered your name and nothing was too much to ask. Very clean hotel. Rooms are nice and clean, no door on toilet was one con i found. There is mainly older guests that come here ie: over 60 and we were the youngest people in this hotel, which we didnt mind but there were one or two grumpy old men staying there at the time, whom had no manners but that is nothing to do with the hotel. The breakfast is not that nice and I had a bit of Bali belly due to this, i would go elsewhere, plenty of places nearby. We did have dinner one night though and it was very nice. Tried the spa attached to the hotel and had a couples massage, it was amazing, these girls are excellent and so professional, i also had a french polish and pedicure and overall equivalent to 32AUD. Would recommend and stay here again, but would avoid breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Irishgirl987
Rama_Garden, Sales and E-Commerce at Rama Garden Hotel Bali, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Rama Garden Hotel for your holiday.
We appreciate your compliments and will share your compliments with all concern.
We do apologize for any annoyance that happened to you and we have taken a good note on our hotel service and facilities which did not meet your expectations.
We continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of services in the industry.
We look forward to welcome you back at our Hotel and wish you all the best.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I booked this hotel because I had friends staying at the Padma which is a much more expensive hotel about 100m away. I was staying on my own, so I needed something that was good value for money, and I got it at this hotel.

I was thrilled when I turned up and saw my gorgeous room with flat screen TV, icy air con and massive bed. In addition, the bathroom was clean and modern and every need was catered for.

The staff were welcoming and friendly and didn't mind my friends dropping by as well. All of the rooms look out onto the pool from a private patio or balcony. The wi-fi only extends to the restaurant, not the rooms which is slightly inconvenient, but there is a lovely sitting area you can utilise if you want to Skype or anything.

The breakfast is not amazing but you've got plenty of options and the staff are only too willing to cater for you. I left early on my last morning there and they made a special effort to send me off with a packed brekky to eat on my way.

I suggest you check with them in advance if they are sending a car to the airport for you as well. I didn't think they'd provide a transfer so I got a cab, but they had sent a car for me and just hadn't let me know. Either way, it's only 70,000 from the airport so no big deal.

This is a good choice in a good area for a good price, I don't think you can go wrong. I booked directly with the hotel via email after looking on their website for prices. Enjoy!

Room Tip: You'll have a little more privacy on a room upstairs on your balcony than on one of the patio ro...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Julia H

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is always nice to receive positive feedback.
Appreciate your compliments. I will share your compliments with all concern. We continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry.
Once again thank you for choosing Rama Garden Hotel for your recent stay and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Bali.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I always book directly with the hotel.

I first stayed at this hotel approximately 15 years ago, I was meeting friends but holidaying on my own. This hotel was private, safe and clean for a woman on her own. There were alot of guests around my age and I was made to feel very welcome. I always liked to stay in their deluxe rooms (there were only 4 then) but did also stay once in superior room.

I have stayed on at least five occasions since that first visit. On one of those occassions with six other ladies from my family and they alI enjoyed their stay so much that they have in turn recommended the hotel to others.

My most recent stay was for 2 weeks in March with my husband. All rooms are now Deluxe suites. I was pleased to see that there are still staff members working there from my first visit. They never seem to forget you.

Room size is good, in room safe, iron and ironing board, slippers, robe, umbrellas and tea and coffe making facilities. The furnishings are nice, a comfortable bed and pillows and include a sofa to watch flat screen TV. The bathroom area is large and lovely. I have recently undergone surgery so we were in a downstairs room. The walk in shower perfect for me as no steps or bath to climb over. You have the option to use hand held shower if needed.

The housekeeping staff are friendly and our room was cleaned well each day. There is one member of housekeeping staff who does an exceptional job. He also goes out of his way to know when you are away from your room (eating breakfast or the like) and takes that opportunity to clean your room. He just finishes things off well by folding your towels in various ways and leaving them and a small flower on our bed.

The pool has always been clean and the area around the pool clean and well appointed with sun lounges, umbrellas and tables for your book and drinks. Pool towels are provided at no charge.

Breakfast has always been included with my bookings. The quality of the breakfasts is up and down but there is a very generous menu to choose from. Something for everyone ceral, juice and toast if thats all you want, an "american style" breakfast including pancakes or rice or noodles if you feel so inclined.

This hotel is situated in an area with lots of restaurants close by, great shopping and of course the beach is only 400 metres away on a level walk. You can always grab a taxi out the front.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Secondchance_lady

Dear Our Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review regarding our hotel. We are really happy that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel and had a nice experience. It is really a pleasure for us to hear that. We really appreciate our valued customers like you and therefore we always come up with a new facilities and promotion rates especially for our return customers, so please booked through our website and check out for any promotions going on.
Once again, thank you for choosing us for your stay and we are looking forward to see you again on your next trip to Bali.

Best Regards