Stayed here 3 nights last weekend . hotel is very beautiful , rooms are big and clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful . When we were there they were renovating the pool but the second pool was still open and was also very nice for a cooling swim . the restaurant/bar is very nice with beautiful ocean view . the only problem in the resort is that they have a lot of mosquito`s but you will be provided with good spray etc . There is also a spa but i cant review that because we didn`t go there since it is very overpriced , all i can say is that it looks very nice . The resort is right in front of the beach and also the shopping is very nearby so its a very good place to explore and enjoy the whole area. We loved our stay and will definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the road from Kuta beach and handy to some great shopping spots, AlamKulkul Boutique Resort Bali is a refreshing, unique and tropical getaway possessing the ambiance of a Balinese village. The boutique resort is newly refurbished and looking wonderful with a simple yet stylish entrance and lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Alam KulKul Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamkulkul Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Alamkulkul Boutique Kuta
- Alam KulKul Boutique Resort Bali/Legian