Nice hotel in Kuta Beach, close to the commercial area including shops,bars an restaurants. Very close to the beach (just crossing the street).
The only thing we didnt like from the hotel was that the rooms were very dark and smelled a bit like being damp.
When we got there they gave us a room that was very very dark, we asked for a change and they gave it to us. They put us in a room infront of the swimming pool, which was much better than the other one but still pretty dark. Nevertheless, we had a nice stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the road from Kuta beach and handy to some great shopping spots, AlamKulkul Boutique Resort Bali is a refreshing, unique and tropical getaway possessing the ambiance of a Balinese village. The boutique resort is newly refurbished and looking wonderful with a simple yet stylish entrance and lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Alam KulKul Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamkulkul Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Alamkulkul Boutique Kuta
- Alam KulKul Boutique Resort Bali/Legian