we stayed as a family and my husband and i got upgraded to the lanai room on arrival which was very nice. Our son, daughter and nephew (17, 20 and 25 ) shared a quad room, also very nice but the electricity kept going off and therefore they didn't have electricity for some of the time. They tried to fix it but it kept going off which was annoying because they would have slept better with the airconditiong on. Nevertheless, the place was clean, the grounds quiet, and the pool lovely. Nice short stroll to jalan melasti street and also garlic lane where there are lots of nice bars, shops and restaurants. Overall i would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the road from Kuta beach and handy to some great shopping spots, AlamKulkul Boutique Resort Bali is a refreshing, unique and tropical getaway possessing the ambiance of a Balinese village. The boutique resort is newly refurbished and looking wonderful with a simple yet stylish entrance and lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alam KulKul Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alamkulkul Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Alamkulkul Boutique Kuta
- Alam KulKul Boutique Resort Bali/Legian