Padma Resort Legian
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
$78
$69
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$92
$73
$244
$169
Agoda.com
The ONE Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
$36
$112
$141
$119
Hotels.com
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
$75
$68
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$148
$71
$117
$93
Priceline
6,438 results
All reviewslagoon pooldeluxe chaletskai barlagoon access roomgarden chaletdeparture loungekids clubpillow menusunset barclub benefitsmain poolclub loungebuffet breakfastfamily roombreakfast was amazingfamily holidayfirst trip to bali
Reviewed June 8, 2009

My wife and I enjoyed the whole Bali experience.
Padma was so welcoming with good level security and a quiet yet accessable location to the shops and Kuta's main strip.
Padma's breakfast was magnificent and varied (Asian/European/eclectic).
Go to turtle island and dive off the reef - spectacular.
Pool bar and beach area is great but buy your bintang from the 7/11 stores

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
padmaresort, General Manager at Padma Resort Legian, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2009

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Greetings from Padma Resort Bali.

I’m glad to know that you’ve had an enjoyable stay with us. If you like our breakfast, I’m certain you’d love it even more when our newly renovated coffee shop is done mid next month.

Aside from the new lobby and coffee shop, we’ll also have a new spa, beauty salon, kids club, game room, boutique, and drugstore – all completed within this coming July and august.

On behalf of the Padma team, I look forward to welcoming you back to spend another memorable vacation in our Resort.

Reviewed May 30, 2009

We went to the Padma as the first part of our trip in Bali and had the best time ever. The resort is beautiful (even with the renovations going on at the moment). We didn't find the renovations a problem. It's going to be amazing when it's finished. We stayed in a deluxe chalet ,which had just been renovated and it was fantastic. We couldn't decide whether to book a superior room or pay the extra and book a deluxe chalet, but we decided on the chalet, and I'm so pleased we did. It's definately worth it. I went past the superior rooms and they looked pretty average, the deluxe chalet rooms are worth the extra money and we were also much closer to the pool and beach. The pool is great, a really good atmosphere with the pool bar. There were plenty of sun lounge's. I was a bit worried we wouldn't get one if we went late in the day, but it wasn't a problem. And the poolside food is yummmo. All of the food was. The breakfast was great. Although a little hot, it would be good if they had some more ceiling fans. But best of all was the service. The employees were all so happy, helpful and friendly. We did a few of the theme dinners which were good. The numbers were a little low. I think that people go and eat outside the resort as it's a lot cheaper. The location of the Padma is fantastic. As soon as you walk out you are amongst all the shopping and haggling. Which is a bit daunting at first, but you soon get used to it, and it's a buzz. It's great anytime of the day. We went to Seminyak along the beach one day, which was supposed to be a 20 minute walk, but after walking 20 minutes and thinking we were there I asked a local if we were in Seminyak and he said it's 20 minutes away. I think 20 minutes is their response to everything. It was very hot and we were pleased to see a popular modern looking bar on the beach when we finally got to Seminyak. I think it much have been about an hour later!. We stopped for a drink, then looked at the shops, which were pretty average, not as good as Legian, more like Australian prices, and then started walking back. But the walkways were pretty dogdy so we gave up and got in a taxi back for a cost of $2 AUD !!! We also got a taxi to Kuta the next day, but it was pretty close, so we walked back. Probably about a 15 minute walk along the beach. The shopping is similar to Legian. Same kind of stalls/shops selling the same stuff. We were sad to leave and move to the Melia at Nusa Dua, which was pretty average (both the hotel and Nusa Dua). We will definately go back to the Padma if/when we go to Bali again, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone wanting to stay at a beautiful resort, in a great location, with fantastic service and atmosphere. And it's only going to get better once the renovation is complete !!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank luvtravel27
padmaresort, General Manager at Padma Resort Legian, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2009

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Warm greetings from Padma Resort Bali.

Thank you for spending your time to write us a review on Tripadvisor.com.

It is a pleasure for me to know that you had a most memorable experience with us on your first trip to Bali. I also appreciate your comments about the various aspects of the hotel operation and have shared them with my team for improvements in the future.

All of us at Padma Resort look forward to another fantastic holiday the next time around and wish you a wonderful day.

Reviewed May 28, 2009

Great place, fantastic pool, clean rooms serviced daily, swim up bar. drinks a bit expensive I noticed a few patrons going to the Mandira for cheap happy hour drinks. Across the small road to the beach close to shopping on Jalan Padma. I would recommend this hotel to those not to worried about their budget, I have stayed in 5 to 2 star in Bali but indulgence is here, the best smorgasboard breakfast any where.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Warm greetings from Padma Resort Bali.

It’s a pleasure to know that you’ve enjoyed your recent stayed with us.

We appreciate you valuable comments as they help us know how to continually improve our products and services.

On behalf of Padma Resort, I look forward for the next opportunity of you staying with us again and wish you a wonderful day.

Reviewed May 24, 2009

My husband, 3yr old daughter and I stayed at the Padma Hotel from the 16th to the 22nd of May 2009 following a reccomendation from family.

The staff are the hotel's best asset - nice people.

I would say that the hotel is about 3 star charging 5 star prices - the hotel is very much past its glory days.

The renovated rooms are just OK - sort of 1/2 renovated... some parts upgraded but other elements of the room not - doors, part of bathrooms etc..

Pool is OK.

Kids club just a tiny room with a very average sand pit and slippery slide outside - staff seem nice & friendly though.

We stayed in a Ground Floor Garden Club Room. Good privacy but very average for the price paid ($200 + $42 tax US).

The Garden Club itself is not worth the extra price paid - my expectations were high after staying is executive club rooms in other parts of asia - the Padma was a disappointment.

On the positive side breakfast in Bella Rosa (included in the price) was exceptional.

My advice - stay in Seminyak - the shops are nicer, restaurants better and for a lesser price you can get a great new large villa over the road from the beach.

I think a fair price for one night at the Padma Garden Club Room should be about $180 Australian Dollars. If the price you are quoted is above this I think look somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank CathyHAustralia
padmaresort, General Manager at Padma Resort Legian, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2009

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Greetings from Padma Resort Bali at Legian.

Thank you for your precious time to post us a review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad to know that our friendliness of the staff as well as breakfast at Bella Rosa was exceptional for you.

The room you stayed at was one of the few Garden Club Chalet room which was yet been renovated. We’ll make sure you get a newly refurbished room should you decide to stay with us again next time. You’ll also find our new kid’s club to be more entertaining as they are not only more spacious but also equipped with more sophisticated gadgets and toys for the kids.

Thank you once more. We hope you’ll come and stay with us again next time to experience our newly renovated Padma Resort.

Reviewed May 12, 2009

We spent a lot of time researching where to stay in Bali and were so happy we picked the Hotel Padma. The hotel is located within a quick cab ride or a good walk between central Kuta and Seminyak. There are several restaurants/bars right outside the hotel, so finding a good place to eat easy (hotel food was great too).

The beach along Legian isn't the greatest for swimming. You can only swim between certain flags to avoid the strong current, plus there is often garbage washing up from shore. So we strongly recommend selecting a hotel with a great pool like Hotel Padma. There was a kids pool and shallow end, plus a great ledge around the deep end so you could chill in the water, while basking in the sun. Padma is right in front of the beach so you could enjoy long walks and the sunsets.

We also loved the hotel for the incredible breakfast buffet that was included in the room rate. Every type of breakfast food was offered to appeal to the international guests.

Overall the hotel was peaceful, clean, with modern rooms, and the staff were incredibly friendly.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
padmaresort, General Manager at Padma Resort Legian, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2009

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Greetings from Padma Resort Bali.

Thank you for your precious time to write us a review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad to know that our facilities as well as friendliness of the hotel staff have left you with a memorable vacation at the Padma. I have personally brought up your comments to our team so that everyone is aware of what you appreciate about our products and services.

All of us at Padma Resort look forward to another inspiring holiday the next time around and wish you a wonderful day.