$161
$136
$130
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
$87
$72
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

Legian Beach Hotel(Legian)
$253
$110
Agoda.com
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$132
$114
$127
$121
Agoda.com
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
$89
$72
Agoda.com
The ONE Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
$35
$26
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $30/night.

Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$91
$53
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $62/night.

6,743 results
All reviewslagoon pooldeluxe chaletskai barlagoon access roomgarden chaletdeparture loungehighly recommend the padmakids clubpillow menuclub benefitsmain poolclub loungebuffet breakfastmain restaurantfamily roombreakfast was amazingswim up bar
Reviewed January 31, 2009

My husband and i came across the Padma in 2001. Our first trip, actually our honeymoon. We stayed 5 nights at the Padma experiencing all of what the hotel offered. The locals were amazing, the shopping was endless and the food never ending. The service was excellent. We also spent 5 nights at the Sheraton Laguna in Nusa Dua and even though this resort was breath taking it didn't compare to the Padma.

So when it came time to booking our trip in 2009 there were no hesitations as to where we were going to spend our time and that was at the Hotel Padma Bali.

It was amazing even more so than the first time. We felt more at home and it was like we never left. On our arrival we were greated at the foyer by the hotel staff with ice cold drinks. Checking in was a breeze we were in our air-conditioned rooms within 15 minutes and our bags were there before us.

We spent the next few days shopping and getting to know alot of the local traders who were only too happy to have a chat and tell us about all the great places to sight see. If your looking to have massages, manicures, pedicures or have your hair braided you must see Linda she is located right in front of the hotel and was very reasonably priced. Widia Linda - Padma Street. (Hotel was too expensive.) Need a leather jacket, boots, shoes or suits made, would not go anywhere else but 501 Leather & Tailor, opposite the hotel. These guys were awesome they made our leather jacket in 24 hrs and boots in 3 days.

The pool area at the Padma is great but it does get crowded so you need to get in early to get the best lounge chair. The hotel holds sporting events every day for 1 hour in the pool and that was quite entertaining. But nothing beats swimming up to the bar and ordering an ice cold Bintang and charging it to your room.

The daily buffet breakfasts were amazing and for that matter so were the themed dinners. Italian buffets, Indonesian dancing and much much more.

We are planning our next trip to Bali December no prizes for guessing where we will be staying!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
4  Thank Pro62
Reviewed January 16, 2009

It is with great sadness that I am writing this review, but I feel that it is necessary to let future travellers know about the PADMA at legian. My husband, myself and our two children have been going to bali for the past 11 years, twice a year and for two weeks plus on each occasion. For the past 7 of these years we have been staying at the Padma and on 99% of occasions we have taken other friends to the hotel too because our recommendations were so high. However this trip was definetly not the relaxing family break we all so desperately needed. In the past and on this occasion I booked my holiday directly with the Padma hotel online - due to the fact we have a presidential card - which we recieved because of our frequent stays at the hotel. APPARENTLY this card entitles you to 50% off advertised room rates. Unfortunatley this is not the case. We always booked a Delux Suite and on this trip I booked two rooms as I had talked my friends into staying at the padma rather than their usual hotel. The hotel tried to charge us an extra $80US per night over and above what we were originally quoted, the australian dollar is definetly not strong compared to the US at the moment. Thankfully I had a copy of the emails which were originally sent to me. I also found on one of my many trips to reception a copy of the advertised room rates - Delux Suite was charged at $520 US per night - therefore 50% off that should have been $260. DISHONEST TO SAY THE LEAST!!! We stayed a total of 16 days - so this amounts to a great deal of money. I spent hours and hours waiting at reception to speak to the duty managers/ manger/ basically anyone who I could. I spent hours trying to get them to reduce the room rate to the quoted amount which was above the actual advertised price anyhow. I was originally quoted $280 US per night/ per room which was $20 US dollars more than we should have paid . Our friends did not stay at the padma as long as us - lucky for them - they do not have a presidential padma card - but the hotel charged them less than they were trying to charge me. HOW CAN TWO ROOMS EXACTLY THE SAME - SAME DATES - US APPARENTLY BEING PRESIDENTIAL GUEST- GET CHARGED AT DIFFERENT RATES? Well all up I probably wasted 2 days attempting to talk to the reservation staff and attempting to make them see what they were doing was WRONG! But they just would not admit to their mistakes. They would not lower the room rate to the original quoted price. It got so bad that I refused to speak to any of the managers they were all unable to see reason or give me a valid explanation as to why they were doing this - RIPPING ME OFF! . I cancelled all my credit cards than spent more time communicating with them via email in the garden club lounge. RIDICULOUS TO SAY THE LEAST!!! I certainly did not go to the Padma /Bali to spend my time stuck in front of a computer or waiting for hours in reception. Eventually perhaps on the 14th day after I had emailed them again and told them I would not be paying any more than I was originally quoted, I got an email from them agreeing to this, no apology nothing!! I am also not the only guests that they did this to during our stay!! We meet two other families in the garden club that they had done this to too. I will Never return to that hotel - and I strongly recommend if you are planning a trip to Bali that you do not stay there either. Holidays are about fun and relaxing and you will not get either of those things if you choose to stay there. I came back more stressed than when I arrived. Not why we go on holidays. We also noticed on this visit that the hotel was exceptionally busy, after talking to several guest they told me it was because they were the number one rated hotel in legian on travel advisor and this is why I have to tell you all the truth!!!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
8  Thank relaxaway123
Reviewed January 4, 2009

Have just returned from a 13 days stay at the Padma.Would definately stay there again. The service was excellent. We stayed in the Garden Chalets which with the experience of the Garden Club Lounge was well worth the extra charge. Breakfasts at the Bella Rosa Restaurant was more superior than the large Buffet breakfasts, although without the vast choice. We had a ground floor room which wasnt anything 'special' but adequate. However, next time we would ask for a first floor room as the upstairs neighbours were not very accomodating in their noise levels throughout the day/night. The Hotel was full but we had no problems in finding a bed/chair at the pool. During the stay they managed to find extra beds so no-one had to do the towel reservation at dawn! The bar prices at the pool are the same prices as you would pay in Perth, so not cheap for Bali standards.We didnt spend any time on the beach as it was quite disgustingly dirty. Bottles, plastic and dead fish. The amount of litter was an eyesore. Cant understand why its not cleared or cleaned!
We can recommend a nearby Restaurant/Cafe/Bar called Indo-National on Jl Padma. Owned and ran by Aussies.The food was quality for a cheap price. Try the Garlic Prawns. Half a kilo for $10. We ate there a lot. Good service and clean,
Also, nearby is a good bar/club to go to is called Legends.
If your looking for handbags you wont get any better deal than buying from Instyle shop which is just outside the Hotels main entrance.The prices are good and the bags quality is good. Tommys bags are great if you want soft leather. They will make bags for you, just bring them a picture.
The beaty Salon called Lindas is just outside the main entrance. Can get a massage in air conditioned rooms for 50,000rp I also had my hair washed and blow dried for $10. They are just as good as anywhere and much cheaper than the Hotel.
The Hotel offered money changing. For the first time ever, the Hotel had the best exchange rate. We did not find anywhere else offering a better deal, and of course you wont get burnt!
We didnt get transfers from the airport but chose to use a Taxi. If you use the Taxi stand on r/h side as you exit the arrivals lounge you will pay a standard charge for the trip. We paid 55,000rp to the Padma. Did hear other Aussies saying they paid 180,000rp but they didnt use the Taxi stand and negotiated with the local 'transport' !! Be careful :-) The best cabs to use are called Blue Bird cabs. They use meters and are very reasonable.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank LynskyPerthWA
Reviewed January 1, 2009

We normally stay at the Kartika Plaza but decided to return to the Padma 13 years after our first stay. The garden view room was expensive and we tried to move to something better - but there wasnt anything - the beautiful Junior Suite we had stayed in 13 years before was sadly very shabby now.

The pool area is so overcrowded that you need to get up at 7am when the towel counter opens to reserve a lounge. People put books on their lounges even earlier to reserve them. This was not a relaxing part of the stay. If you dont get up early you dont get a lounge!

The breakfast was fantastic! The location is great! Great DVD shop just up from the hotel on Jalan Padma and a good leather bag maker on the right.

This is a very very popular hotel and has almost doubled in size since we were there. Lots of Australians. But for my money - the Discovery is a better bet.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with friends
2  Thank 12thtriptobali
Reviewed December 3, 2008

We arrived at the Padma after a fantastic week at the Laguna in Nusa Dua. It was a disappointment the resort was so busy the pool area is so small for a resort of this size people are nearly lying on top of each other if you can even get a pool chair . Lots of drunks around the poolbar ,screaming kids everywhere if you are looking for a relaxing holiday avoid the Padma. The breakfast buffet is great a huge selection of food. The rooms are ok .but are looking a bit tired as is most of the resort there are much nicer resorts in the area to stay

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family