“tropical beautiful forest in the center of legian”

Padma Resort Legian
Ranked #2 of 88 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Padma Legian is like a beautiful tropical forest with koi fish-ponds. The resort area is big, with access to private beach. They have 3 restaurants and a lounge with beach view to enjoy the beautiful sunset. The breakfast area was amazing, very green and natural with delicious foods. The room was cozy and clean.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (6,016)

Reviewed November 27, 2013

So much to say about this beautiful peace of paradise, so much so I have been there 12-13 times in 3.5 years, with family, friends & solo and I honestly wouldn't want to ever stay anywhere else. I love all the staff there they always say welcome home when I see them, they know I'm celiac and they accomadate my food needs very well. MURTINI is a beautiful soul, she is beautiful inside and out and looks after me so well In the morning breakfasts and does Sarianni and the rest of the staff, they organise my food as soon as I sit down. Senti is Pool supervisor and looks after and cares for everone perfectly, this place is like family to me and I will always keep going back. If you want a place to stay that is peaceful with beautiful surroundings that look like your living in a true Balinese atmosphere then this is the place for you. The Pools are amazing, the service is the best I have ever experienced in my travels, the air-conditioning in the rooms are fantastic, the beds are awesome to sleep on and the gardens are very very beautiful. I find no fault at all and would recommend the Padma Resort to absolutely everyone and I mean this sincerely, I have just came back on the 15th Nov 2013 and planning another visit in Feb 2014. TERIMA KASIH TO ALL

Room Tip: I find I now love the chalet rooms and they have little front gardens, but I have stayed in a few ot...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank balibarb51
PadmaResort_GM, General Manager at Padma Resort Legian, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Valued Reviewer

Many thanks for your glowing review.

It’s certainly our pleasure to have you as our guest and to make your holiday with us a memorable one, always. We share all reviews the entire team here, so the staffs you mentioned specially will read your kind comments too.

I’m glad you enjoyed your time with us once again and hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely

T Soerjanto
Director of Operations

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Organized our wedding to be held at the presidential suite, padma.
Not one fault at all!
Amazing location, venue, and with the assistance of lily, everything went along with no issues!
50 people and all had rave reviews, especially for the food.
The staff are spectacular and so friendly and helpful!
Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank Bextraordinary
Reviewed November 23, 2013

My husband & I and 2 small children have just returned from staying at the Padma. It was our first trip to Bali. The Padma was amazing! The resort is beautiful, our room was great, loved the buffet breakfast, the restaurants were really good, great pools and above all else the service was top class! Fantastic staff, very friendly and helpful, they went out of their way to ensure we had a great stay. We are already planning a trip next year and very much looking forward to staying at Padma again. We had the most wonderful time in Bali and we thank everyone at the Padma for that.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LouLouCar1
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I just recently stayed at the Padma mid November and wow.
Firstly, this place. It's not a normal resort like majority in Bali. You are walking into a JUNGLE full of tropical beauty and classic Balinese Charm. It is massive. The attention to detail is exquisite. We were pinching ourselves, asking is this seriously our home for the next 3 days. Pure joy. Pure excitement.

What makes this property so fantastic is the people. What a lovely bunch of humble, caring and inviting group that service us at the Padma. Cannot fault them. Smiles and willingness to help!

Oh, and... the buffet breakfast. Over the top, amazing. Lots of choices and you are sitting is this massive bungalow overlooking the beautiful pond and architecture.

The rooms were generous and modern still holding Balinese Charm. Balconies were large and great views of the property.

As a travel agent working for Flight Centre I send many couples and families to this number 1 destination.

This is a 5 STAR SERVICE. cannot fault. Money very well spent.

Great work Padma team! :):):):):)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Annabellefab
Reviewed November 21, 2013

My husband and I have now stayed at the Padma Legian four times and still think it is fantastic. We always have a lagoon access room straight onto the Lagoon Pool which for us meets all our needs. So much so we rarely leave the Lagoon Pool, apart from when I go to the Spa and my husband goes to the ftness centre which we also recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FinChapman

Dear Valued Reviewer

Thank you for your good and loyal supports to The Padma. I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us once again.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Sincerely

T Soerjanto
Director of Operations

Reviewed November 20, 2013

1st time at Padma but numerous times to Bali & south east Asia
From check in to check out the service was fantastic. Grounds are huge & properly maintained.
So many large ponds with the biggest Koi we have ever seen. On our last day we found another pond which also had turtles in it.
Stayed in a chalet which was ideal for 2 persons. I stayed with my daughter (11 yrs) for 3 days and then a friend from Australia for 7 days. Surfed along the coast for a couple of hours each day, got pampered around the pool each afternoon & either explored the local restaurants or had the buffet at the hotel at night.
Food was wonderful. Oven fired pizzas fantastic & best smoothies you will ever taste
Huge gym (not for me though - we're on holiday)
We viewed a 2 bedroom apartment (staying next time) & it was unbelievable in size & décor
Staff were always friendly & security was of a high standard
The hotel also allow you to store items (surfboard in my case) ready for next time you return. Apparently some people more than 12 months. In my case I will be back in 8 weeks with family
Could not fault the hotel & found very good value for money

Room Tip: Chalets are great for 2 persons. They are spread out & very quiet. Coming back with family in...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Neil D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
Legian Beach Hotel
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa
W Bali - Seminyak
W Bali - Seminyak
#19 of 148 in Seminyak

Been to Padma Resort Legian? Share your experiences!