FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
$87
$77
$193
$132
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
$91
$72
Agoda.com
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$123
$106
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
$107
$61
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

$132
$129
Hotels.com
$311
$215
$141
$121
Agoda.com
The ONE Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
$35
$28
Priceline
2,790 results
All reviewsgarden bungalowlegian beachwaffle barole barsquirrel feedingdeluxe family roomteppanyaki restaurantswim up barpancake stationmain buildingpancakes wafflesadult poolan upgradebuffet breakfasthotel groundsoverlooking the beachfantastic location
Reviewed December 17, 2010

My husband and I are have both travelled extensively internationally and have been to Bali numerous times before. We've stayed in a lot of hotels and in many different countries, and have stayed in various hotels in Bali, so I feel we have a good idea about hotel standards etc. I personally have very high expectations and am a bit of a 'perfectionist' so needless to say I'm very quick to complain about something should it fall short of my expectations. I can confidently say, however, that our most recent trip to Bali whereby we stayed at the Legian Beach Hotel (LBH) and Candi Beach Hotel (CBH) was outstanding!

I'd also like to point out I'm the editor & publisher of a gloss, family lifestyle magazine in Australia and am required to do a review on our experience on traveling with a family to Bali so I am extra vigilant about checking out the facilities and standards as I want to provide our readers with honest feedback.

Our two and a half year old daughter was on holiday with us so it was important we stayed somewhere that was family friendly.

We just loved the Legian Beach Hotel and the hotel's sister hotel in Candidasa, the Candi Beach Hotel.

In a nutshell, I think the LBH and CBH sum up what we love about Bali - relaxing, holiday atmosphere, great service, great beach, affordable, gorgeous staff, comfort & security, good food & lovely hotel rooms.

I think the location of the LBH is perfect. We've stayed in various regions of Kuta, and Bali before and prefer Legian for its close proximity to shopping, restaurants, spas and bars etc. Also, in this area the prices for everything are cheap, unlike some more elite tourist regions of Bali. One can easily walk onto the street without having to arrange for a taxi or driver. The hotel itself facing the beach (there is only a walkway between the hotel and beach).

We ate at the lovely openair restaurant which overlooks the beach several times ad found the food superb. I can also add that we saw the BEST cultural performance I've yet to see in Bali. My two-year-old daughter (who has a tendency to lose concentration easily) was transfixed for a good 40 - 60 minutes or so during the length of the show. It was brilliant.

The gardens were beautiful and very "Bali" - tropical and well cared for. The pools were great too - a perfect temperature and nice and big. They both had excellent children's pools which were connected to the adult pools, and a swim up bar which we enjoyed at Happy Hour!

We stayed in the deluxe Beach Bungalow which was perfect for our needs. It was very close to the pool, spacious, private and had tasteful decor. It had a separate front "lounging" room, a patio and a large room including all the mod cons including plasma TV & inhouse movies. The bathroom was also lovely. Everthing was exceptionally clean and well-maintained, and the room was definately bigger than rooms we'd stayed in the past. I also noticed how quiet the rooms were too - I enjoyed several sleep ins, uninterrupted by other guests or house-keeping etc which has sometimes been the case when staying at other hotels. We also spent a couple of nights in a private Deluxe Pool Bungalow which was a wonderful treat!

Candi Beach Hotel was beautiful as well - really worth a stay out there for some unwinding and relaxation. It had a private beach and two beautiful pools, also with children's pools attached. It was a lovely, romantic environment and the rooms were also modern, tasteful and well-maintained.

And lastly, the other thing I really liked about both LEgian Beach Hotel and Candi Beach Hotel were the staff. They were just gorgeous - easy to communicate with, helpful, friendly and warm, and nothing was too much trouble. They were also wonderful with our daughter.

I couldn't recommend the hotels highly enough based on my experience. I felt both were a wonderful reflection of what I love about Bali - the beautiful people, wonderul customer care, affordable and an idyllic, tropical holiday in comfort.

Many thanks to the staff and team at both hotels for a great experience.

Kind regards,

Kate Durack
Editor & Publisher
Offspring Magazine
Western Australia

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
GM-LBH, General Manager at Legian Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2010

dear kdurack,

warm greetings from us all at legian beach hotel and thank you for allowing your precious time detailing your recent stay with us and also our sister property candi beach cottage in candi dasa, east bali.

it was a privilege to have you and your family and we sincerely hope that your recent stay experience will be useful for those who are heading this way this time or next.

i would also like to let you know that we have completed the upgrade works of the two popular spots; the beachfront lais indonesian restaurant and the sunset spot ole ocean view patio, when you return you will see how the two places in their new and upgraded look with even more open view to the beach.

your daughter is well remembered by our team, the singer and the dancers too and they all look forward to seeing her again.

last but not least, once again, thank you for staying with legian beach hotel and when your bali trips schedule pops up, please feel free to email me at generalmanager@legianbeachbali.com

friday party regards,

Reviewed December 15, 2010

Before staying at the Legian Beach we stayed at Alam Shanti in Ubud and Bali Hyatt in Sanur, both beautiful and excellent hotels, maybe that's why the Legian Beach was just okay.
There's nothing special about the hotel, actually if you are going to Bali I would recommend staying somewhere else like Sanur, Uluwatu or Seminyak. Kuta and legian are too busy, dirty and full of annoying people trying to rip you off. It's worth a visit buy staying there is a bit too much ( unless all you want is to party hard ).

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple

dear haerter,

legian greetings to you and we hope this finds you well.

thank you for staying and giving us your review which we appreciate and indeed legian beach hotel has a good proximity to the happening areas which allow you to walk, rather than taking a taxi, to the shops, bars, restaurants and night live spots of bali. at the same time however, i believe the 4 hectars of lush and mature tropical garden of legian beach hotel can also allow you to relax and laze.

we look forward to having you again with us and should i can be of any assistance, you are always welcome to email me at generalmanager@legianbeachbali.com

with legian regards,

Reviewed December 13, 2010

This hotel is OK but nothing more than that and for the price I expected better. I stayed in what they called a 'deluxe bungalow' nothing deluxe about it, large in size with simple furnishings. The hotel is in an excellent location right across from the beach the staff are all very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Str1ke

dear str1ke,

first of all thank you for allowing your time reviewing your recent stay experience with us and we are glad that you appreciate the very good location of legian beach hotel.

your compliment to the employees are well appreciated and they too would like to thank you for staying with us and we sincerely hope to see you again, when that is to happen, please feel free drop me a line or two at generalmanager@legianbeachbali.com

once again thank you for staying and see you again.

Reviewed December 12, 2010

A group of us, all girls stayed for a week in November and we had a wonderful stay.
We were only suppose to have a superior room but because the Hotel was fully booked we were upgraded into a Garden Bungalow. This was brilliant. Very roomy. I wasn't looking forward to having to repack to change rooms so Marutha worked tirelessly to arrange for us to stay where we were. One of our group were not originally upgrade but Marutha even arranged for them to be given a bungalow as well because the rest of us had them. He helped to make our stay so much more enjoyable with his kindness and thoughtfulness.The Hotel itself was amazing. I read a review the other day where someone said the breakfast was no good. Well, if you don't like the wide variety available for breakfastat this hotel then you are not going to find a good breakfast anywhere because there was so much to choose from and everything was so fresh.
The only thing I could find fault with was the Cocktails were quite expensive, so we only brought the 1. If they were cheaper people would buy more of them, especially when you are relaxing around the pool. Allin all we had a great stay and would definately stay there next time we are in Bali. Thank you Marutha.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends

dear cherial_9,

bali is in rainy days, but we would like to send you our warm regards and thank you for your time giving us your reviews and compliment that we much appreciate.

your personal recognition to marutha made his day and he also would like to say "see you again in legian beach hotel"

we are glad that you have enjoyed your recent stay and we believe that you will be pleased to know that we have completed our upgrade works to the beachfront lais indonesian restaurant and the favorite ole ocean view patio, when you return you will see how the upgraded areas have attracted even more people to come. please feel free to write to me directly at generalmanager@legianbeachbali.com when the time comes.

once again, thank you and see you again soon

Reviewed December 1, 2010

My Wife and Daughter returned from Bali in 2009, having stayed in Legian Beach Hotel telling me how good it was. So I returned with my Wife in Oct. 2010 and stayed in a Garden Bungalow, thought it was great, perfect location and we are now planning to go back in 2011 with our family. Can't wait. This will be 4th time back to Bali and wouldn't stay any where else.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
GM-LBH, General Manager at Legian Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2010

dear robbo255060,

legian greetings for you and your wife. legian means sweet or related to anything sweet.

thank you for your generous time giving us your kind reviews of your recent stay and we all at legian beach hotel hope that your recommendation will be nothing but useful to others who plan bali trips.

we are grateful for your compliments and look forward to having you again with us in 2011, when the time comes please let me know at generalmanager@legianbeachbali.com.

once again, thank you and have a wonderful time.