“Location location location”
other travelers have booked this property
Swimming Pool Swimming Pool
Master Bedroom
en suite bathroom Master Bedroom
en suite Bathroom Master Bedroom
en suite Bathroom 2nd Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Cassie W
“Location location location”
Reviewed February 11, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

The villa was in a great location, just off Legian street! Plenty of restaurants near-by, as well as money changers, supermarkets and shops.
The only issues we had were the locks/doors on the bedroom had become very stiff, and the tv/dvd player was funny colour.
Apart from that, the maid, Lindah, was awesome, couldn't ask for a better maid because nothing was toouch trouble and everything was always clean/being cleaned. The pool was a perfect temperature; able to cool you off but not too cool.
The villa was perfect for the four of us who stayed there and would definitely recommend staying here.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Queensland
Reviewed June 23, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

nikki d
perth
“Lovely villa surrounded by tropical garden”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

We have just returned from a seven night stay at villa kamboja junior.
Our maid Linda serviced our villa so beautifully everyday and cooked us a delicious breakfast each morn, the pancakes were super delicious. We also had a buffet indonesian lunch cooked for us which we shared with our friends staying next door in villa kamboja senior .
Once you walked in the main doors of this villa you feel like you are in a tropical paradise, quiet and just like home away from home. The private pool was fantastic especially having three young children. I requested a pool fence and there was no trouble whatsoever in doing this and it was installed by the time we arrived.

The only critisisims I have about this villa is:
- Thicker curtains in the villa is a must as I had to hand extra blankets up over the curtains due to my child having daytime naps and early rising.
- On the website it states the beach is 5mins walking distance away so we assumed there would be a path directly from the villa but you actually have to walk up the long laneway to the main street then a good 10min walk which is a little difficult with young children and surfboards so that was disappointing.
- As the villa is a open aired set up we had to lock our children in their bedroom at night, lock their bathrooms also as we didnt feel comfortable leaving them unlocked due to security reasons. This was un nerving and I slept with one eye open each night so in regards to the safety and security of a hotel room compared with a villa with young children I would have to say I would prefer a hotel family suite instead.
- movie channels would be a bonus.
- microwave in kitchen is a must.
- bleach added to the sheet wash, white pool towels opposed to blue so they can be washed in bleach also as the blue ones were stained.

On a whole this villa is lovely and perfecxt for couples and familys with older children and the owner and staff went out of their way to ensure our stay was comfortable and satisfactory so thank you!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
WA
Reviewed January 10, 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

Melbourne
Reviewed October 2, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Singapore
Reviewed August 26, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Sydney
Reviewed July 10, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing