“Excellent Hotel”

Ananta Legian Hotel
Ranked #43 of 87 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed at the Ananta from the 23 March 2013 till 30 March 2013.
Excellent Staff,very attentive and helpful. We got the Hotel at a cheap rate, approx $A80/night. Excellent value at this price with breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bazza63_13

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Some of the time I was on my own then my mother met me for a small part of my week holiday. The staff looked after my mother and I extremely well. Always friendly and cheerful and after awhile everyone was on a first names basis. I felt looked after and did not want to leave, actually I was quite sad to leave and am already looking at dates to when I can next return to Ananta.

Room Tip: I liked having access to the pool so I asked for a room on the ground.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Stayed here with a mate for 3 nights (after staying elsewhere in Kuta first) and it was fantastic. The staff are very friendly and helpful, always up for a chat (or for getting ice to put on an injured knee from surfing), the room was spotless, bright and very inviting with views over the central pool, the food and drinks were fantastic. And the best part was the pool which was great. Spent many hours relaxing, eating and drinking in it. The pool bar was great. Pool closes at 9pm though. One night we got back later and so had to walk 5 minutes to the beach club at Double Six beach where the pool is open until 3am. Talk about first world problems! Hotel is only a 5-10 minute walk to Double Six beach, easy to get cabs out the front, shops and restaurants all nearby. Will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

A mate and I stayed here for 3 nights, and thought the place was fantastic! The pool is awesome, and the swim up bar is fantastic! The staff are friendly, and nothing is too hard for them to do for you. The breakfast is great, and has a little bit of everything. The hotel food is also great, so good that we often ate here rather than going out to look for meals. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. For the price we paid, it was an absolute bargain due to its high quality!

Room Tip: All rooms surround the pool, and the entire property is enclosed by other residential building. The...
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The hotel is new and the service was spectacular. The pool guy, kembar was excellent! Just wish the pool closes say like about 11.coz as of now it closes at 9. If u want to sleep during the day, get a room which is at level 5 or 6 coz the pool bar music would disturb ur sleep during the day.But all n all, the hotel was amazing. There's a nice sandwich place outside of the hotel which I highly recommend to go to.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LilyL1
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We selected this hotel as good price for a weekend away. First impression were good nice clean hotel. Room was not available so i had a swim and some lunch in the pool very nice all to myself. Room ready nice reasonable size room good bathroom small desk double bed and a bench to put your bag on. Free wifi was good fine for messageing and email. don't try to download anything as it is not fast enough. Breakfast was mostly asian style but you could have eggs anyway, toast bacon and either pancake of french toast. Got a bit boarig if staying longer would probably gone out for breaky. The girls in the restaurant were great. Recption staff well this is another matter daily i had to have my room key reset as it would lock me out of my room not happy as was a walk from reception. They were not very helpfull telling me i had to wait as they could not bring a new key at that time all good except hd to get changed to go out for friends dinner and driver was going to arrive. Check out again this became a problem my friend of 7 years which also happens to be my driver while i am in bali arrived to collect us all to go to airport and was promptly told he could not come to our rooms as he might break something. This did not go down well as i had my bags than i could carry. I asked the concierge to send someone to help with bags. We don't do that so stuggled down to labby paid my bill and informed them that i found it an insult or this to of happened. Will i return no i wont the hotel it self if very nice but i am afraid if you dont have good customer service people are likely not to return. Value for money was great and location was so so . Be aware there is a family living next door that has 2 very loud geese and yes this will wake you up at all hours

Room Tip: If you are a re person that likes a balcony like myself you would need to pay the double rate and ge...
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Great rooms , great staff , food at breakfast was great , pool Execellent , I do wander though in peak season that it would be a bit of a race to get a pool chair, lastly it's a shame that the roof top bar is not open for some reason this apparently has never been open since the hotel opened 2 years ago so I'm told, otherwise a great hotel

• Stayed: March 2013