“Beautiful Lobby, Excellent Service”

Ananta Legian Hotel
Ranked #33 of 84 Hotels in Legian
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Beautiful Lobby, Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

One of the most beautiful lobby hotel I've ever seen. The staff is so friendly. The hotel is new, but the service is excellent. I stayed two nights for business trip and have a wonderful time there. Breakfast is very nice. Will be back again on next holiday with my family.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Edwin K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
San Remo, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

From the moment we arrived we were treated well from the staff in the foyer
Also the people cleaning our rooms
And the staff in the restaurant staff who were real great
The rooms were clean and tidy but could have done with a chest of draws as there was limited space.
We were with a group of friends and did find that there was no provision for people to get together It is in a great location near shops and beach and do think that within the next three to five years the hotel will be great.
I did have to ask for medical assistance and we were able to get medical officers at 1130pm the staff were great .
We would rate the hotel as 8 out of 10
Good for families with inter connecting rooms,stayed from 12th may for 2 weeks
Peter & family

Room Tip: All rooms look out onto the pool be aware the hotel is still partial,y under construction and the po...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank petersue402
Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

I enjoyed staying at this hotel and the discount was a bonus. Foyer is gorgeous. Room a little on the small side but still very comfy and beautifully furnished. Staff are very friendly but some need to work on their english. Spent a long time to housekeeping asking for a spoon, fork and plate. Finally gave up and acquired them myself from the restaurant. Breakfast was ok -same everyday. However as they have just opened they do not have any guests yet and a large selection would be a waste. Definitiely would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank rlwood62
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

Nice hotel, nice design and very excellent services for a new hotel in bali. I love it... Next holiday I will bring my family to enjoy bali at this hotel.

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Ronaldo W
Melbourne
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

We stayed at Ananta for 11 nights in April and thought it was great. Although still under construction at the time, once finished, it will be a very classy hotel. The staff are wonderful, the rooms are fantastic and the pool is great. Breakfast every morning was very nice and you can't get a much better location than the Ananta.
One thing I found a bit disappointing was when I asked to have a shower before leaving for the airport and my only option was the outdoor pool shower. If there was a changroom with a shower in it to have that refreshing shower before you got on the plane, then it would make staying there that little bit more appealing.
But overall, a really nice hotel. We will stay there again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tripgirl01
jakarta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

My family spent 3 nights stay at Ananta Legian Hotel on Easter vacation. We used the airport transfer service and we've been picked up on time at the airport. The staff are friendly and ready to help. This hotel has a very gorgeous lobby, especially at night time. Our deluxe pool access room is comfortable and makes my 6 years old son likes to swim everyday. The pool bar was not finished yet, but we saw a couple had a romantic candle light dinner at the pool side. It was very nice... Breakfast at Amertha Restaurant offers various menu and we were served by a very hospitable staff. My wife used the internet corner near the restaurant and it was working very fast. We really enjoyed our stay at Ananta Legian Hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank simarmata
Jakarta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

I came from Jakarta, went to Ananta Legian Hotel for 3 nights for vacation, with my parents, picked up from airport with nice van, cold towel, and cold soda. The driver was friendly.
The first impression of this hotel was great, a great structure in the lobby with Balinese craftwork, nice view to the pool and the pond. There are 5 floors with 175 rooms, the buildings cover public area in the middle, so the hotel is very quiet and calm.

I stayed in the Deluxe Pool Access room, so I got a private terrace in front of my room directly access to the pool. The bathroom in deluxe room is equipped with shower, slipper, and hair dryer.

The wifi connection was good and there was also internet booth at the corner, near the restaurant. Breakfast was nice, they have American and Asian foods, with nice view to the pond. Actually, they have meeting rooms for small conference, but not ready to use.

The locations is near the Legian beach, only 5-10 minutes walking, and there are many shops and restaurants to explore. You have to try the grill restaurant next Ananta Hotel, the ribs is delicious and best buys.

Overall, the hotel was a nice try. I will come back to Ananta Legian Hotel next visit to Bali!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family