“no-frills all-thrills surf package”

UP2U Surf School Bali
Ranked #1 of 44 Tours in Legian
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: # 40% CHEAPER # Very Affordable # Great Fun For Everyone # Level 3 certified surf coaches # Surf Lessons and guiding # Safe and friendly environment # Professional facilities and equipment. UP2U Surf School Bali is owned and run by Australian professional surfers our aim is to teach you the awesome sport of surfing whilst providing professional services, facilities and equipment in a safe environment this guarantee's your Bali surf lesson’s and guiding will be amazing and something to always remember. UP2U cater's for all levels of surfing from beginners to advanced surfers and invite you to learn the awesome sport of surfing in a safe, fun and relaxing environment. For more details click the 'WEBSITE' link on this page. Wanna Go For Surf - IT's UP2U
pj, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“no-frills all-thrills surf package”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

good attention and support from paul & the guys. this is a basically "low fat" surf package, wonderful for beginners who are looking to try out surfing.

1 Thank ksyuan
UP2USURFSCHOOLBALI, Owner at UP2U Surf School Bali, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Hi there,

Hope you are well and thank you for you review.

Our group did have a pretty good time that day with plenty of waves and smiles to go around thank you for choosing to surf with UP2U Surf SChool Bali

You did mention no thrills lol I like it. The real surfing world is actually 'no thrills' when you surf for a long time like myself you do see this side of the surfing culture surf hard, party hard, go hard that about sums up the culture of surfing.

Most of the people that do surfing do want to try it out and thats what we try to deliver. The one day package is a good start and let's our guests decide if they want to go ahead with a surf lesson packages.

In the surf lesson packages we try to then give everything to our guest.and hopefully they can go surfing on their own with a good depth of knowledge and confidence.

It would be great if you visited us next time you are surfing in Bali I would like to have a surf with you next time you come to Bali

Paul and the cew from UP2U Surf School Bali

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Surf School - Best in Bali”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Walked right in and chatted with the owner about exactly what I wanted to accomplish - had surfed a few times and wanted to take it to the next level and get off the 10 ft boards. Very reasonably priced lessons and I got everything I expected and more, a starters guide to surf etiquette and how channels and rips work. Was able to go out with the owner Paul and Budi on separate occasions and both were awesome to surf with - awesome instruction, and great guys to hang out with while waiting for the sets to roll in. And the best part of the whole thing - I accomplished my goal! Big thanks to the team at Up2U - you guys are the best and will be my first stop next time im back.

2 Thank Matt K
UP2USURFSCHOOLBALI, Owner at UP2U Surf School Bali, responded to this review, December 25, 2012
Hi there Matt,

Well to be called the best is a complete honour! Thank you so much for that we really do appreciate it!

Being the owner I feel it’s very important to be on the ground floor listening to our guest’s requests that way we can deliver a high level of professionalism and customer service something that is only superseded by our strict safety procedures.

We do try to keep our prices in line with peoples budgets and do appreciate people come to Bali to try and bargain so we always try to offer a discount to people first.

When we do take people surfing we don’t hold back if we can see you have potential we will give you heaps of information in your case surfing etiquette and teaching you about channels not only helps your surfing experience be awesome but also teaches you what to look out for if they wish to swim in the ocean. This information you can share with all your family and friends.

When you had surf with either me or Budi we could see that you where right into surfing and it was allot of fun and you definitely got the hang of it very quickly – good for you mate.

You, your family and friends will always be welcome to come and have a paddle with UP2U Surf School Bali if you are in Bali again please drop in for a few waves.

Take care,
Paul and the crew from UP2U Surf School Bali.
Perth, Australia
“Awesome for beginners”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

As a total novice this was a fantastic class. Our teacher Mery was very patient and good for a laugh. Up2U is easy to get to, close to the hotels in Kuta and Legian. There are alot of dodgy looking places along the beaches, but this isnt one of them. We were well and truly looked after and I can recommend this for anyone wanting to do something different and learn something new on holiday.

1 Thank KellyLou89
UP2USURFSCHOOLBALI, Owner at UP2U Surf School Bali, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Hello Kelly,

Thanks for the great review.

It is absolutely the best feeling in the world when you are riding a wave!! Having you both surf with us was great to.

You both had a great time and the instructor mentioned it was fantastic teaching you both.

Keep surfing yah once you get more confidence the enjoyment level goes up to.

Perth, Australia
“Great fun”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Excellent fun and competent instructors who encourage you from the first wave. I went with a friend and did two 2 hour sessions, it definitely worth going for two sessions so that you can build on your skills.

1 Thank Flea32
UP2USURFSCHOOLBALI, Manager at UP2U Surf School Bali, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Hi Mr Flea.

Thank you mate for the awesome review.

It was definately a great 2 days of surfing we hadn and yes it is definately worth doing at least a minimum two day package when you joined us for a surf you grasped the basics very quickly and tge second day - well to say the least you were going off.

We hope that you come back for another surf with us it was great to see you up and smiling on some really nice waves.

Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best ever surf experience!!!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I had a private surf lesson with UP2U Surf School yesterday and I had the most amazing time!!!
I already tried surfing years ago by myself and never really got anywhere with it... After doing a group lesson with UP2U recently I was hooked again on surfing. Then for weeks I tried just by myself renting a board and slowly improved. But OMG during my private lesson yesterday I really felt I could do this. I had great personalized instructions and got 30 long green waves in one session!!! I also managed to straight jump up on the board (rather than on my knees first as I always did). Truly the best ever surf day I had - thanks to Paul and to UP2U Surf School:):):)

1 Thank Monika556
UP2USURFSCHOOLBALI, Owner at UP2U Surf School Bali, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Hello There Monika,

Thank you so much for this fantastic review!

Your surfing levels went up 2oo%! It was great just watching you paddling into the waves and going for it your where so hungry for the waves you could see it in your face.

You had so many amazing waves I was actually blown away you caught 30 long green waves and a couple of great wipe outs hehehe.

When you return to Bali I think another surf session would be great but you are no longer a beginner surfer you need to step up to an intermediate level now.

Looking forward to have another paddle with you.

Kindest regards,