“Awesome Time”

UP2U Surf School Bali
Ranked #1 of 47 Tours in Legian
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: # 40% CHEAPER # Very Affordable # Great Fun For Everyone # Level 3 certified surf coaches # Surf Lessons and guiding # Safe and friendly environment # Professional facilities and equipment. UP2U Surf School Bali is owned and run by Australian professional surfers our aim is to teach you the awesome sport of surfing whilst providing professional services, facilities and equipment in a safe environment this guarantee's your Bali surf lesson’s and guiding will be amazing and something to always remember. UP2U cater's for all levels of surfing from beginners to advanced surfers and invite you to learn the awesome sport of surfing in a safe, fun and relaxing environment. For more details click the 'WEBSITE' link on this page. Wanna Go For Surf - IT's UP2U
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome Time”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I selected this surf school based on previous reviews and my hotel location near by and had absolutely no regrets. Actually, one regret, i should have done this earlier in my holiday rather than the last day!
From the minute i made contact via email, i received an immediate reply from Paul, with available session times for my preferred day.
Although i had done plenty of body boarding in my younger days, i had never surfed before.
For the first 30 mins i was left frustrated as i could not get the hang of standing on the board, however my instructor (name escapes me), was patient, kept it to the basics and continued to believe in my ability.
After 45 minutes i was consistently standing and surfing.
After an hour, we stopped for a break and much needed water, and then returned to the ocean.
Refreshed and with my belief and confidence high, i was now able to surf on my own! For the next hour i could paddle, catch and then stand on the board to surf the waves of my choice.
The final highlight was the photos i was able to view and purchase of my days work - over 90 photos to prove to my wife and everyone back home that i was able to surf - and one or 2 photos of me falling off, losing balance and face planting into the ocean...which the wife has quickly uploaded onto facebook!
Thanks to Paul and team for a fantastic afternoon.
Kade.

1 Thank Kade E
UP2USURFSCHOOLBALI, Owner at UP2U Surf School Bali, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Hi Kade,

What an awesome review mate thank you so much.

We have to take our hats off to you! You where definately the most determined guest we have had and after many attempts you got it and your smile in the pictures when you where standing proved how great an experience surfing is - well done mate.

When you come back to Bali we would love to have another surf with you - you are always welcome back!

Kindests regards,

Haugesund, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great surf school!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I had such a great time surfing with Paul and Up2U surf school. I really recommend it. I surfed a few times with UP2U, and found each session fun and I learned a lot.
Thanks again to Paul and his crew!

Best regards from Norway, Ingrid

1 Thank Ingrid V
UP2USURFSCHOOLBALI, Owner at UP2U Surf School Bali, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Hi Ingrid,

Thanks for the hot review I had such an awesome time surfing with you!. Next time you come to Bali you can tell us what the surf is like in Norway very cold I'm sure!!

I will come for a surf in Norway when it gets a little warmer.

Take care matey.

Kindest regards,
Newcastle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Surfer girl”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The guys were so good for my 9 yr old daughter. She has a smile in every photo. She went back the next day for more :)

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Chebster123
UP2USURFSCHOOLBALI, Owner at UP2U Surf School Bali, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Hi Victoria,

It was great teaching Poppy how to surf we all knew as soon as she walked in the surf school she would be able to surf.
Thank you for your review and if you are ever back in Bali we hope we will see you al again.

Kindest Regards,
Randwick, New South Wales, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great surf lessons!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

My son (5yrs) had a surfing lesson with the guys at UP2U yesterday. They were fantastic & patient. It was Mitch's first time surfing and they got him standing. The guys were great with the kids. Very impressed with the value for money and friendliness of all at the school. Thanks, we'll be back and in the meantime we'll spread the word.

2 Thank eskimo_12
UP2USURFSCHOOLBALI, Owner at UP2U Surf School Bali, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Hi there,

We hope that when you both come back to Bali that Mitch will jump on the board again we always love teaching kids because they try sooo hard.

I'm sure he will have a great time when he surf's again.

Kindest regards,
Sofia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Excellent surf school”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We spent a week in Bali and UP2U opened our eyes for the beauty of surfing. The guys are very professional, friendly and helpful. You can easily go to them without any preparation and they will offer you a shirt, shorts, sun screen, water and everything else you need for a great surfing day. You can either rent a surf or get your first lesson.

Many thanks to our new friends, Paul for his hospitality, great advices and wave forecast, Budi for being always friendly and helpful and to all the rest of the guys for their great service! Next year we are coming for more advanced training and trips around Bali!

Best regards from Bulgaria,
Stefy and Ventsi

1 Thank VentsiG
UP2USURFSCHOOLBALI, Owner at UP2U Surf School Bali, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Hello to our Bulgarian surf team :-).

Stefy and Ventsi,

Thank you both for surfing with UP2U Surf School Bali and also your review.

You both surfed with us so much and it was always great to see you both walk in for a surf each day it always brought a smile to the UP2U Surf Schol crew.

Next year if you do come back please come in and say hello and we can definately all go for a surf again.

Again thanks for choosing UP2U Surf School Bali hope we see you next year again.

Take care,