“Don't miss out!”

UP2U Surf School Bali
Ranked #1 of 44 Tours in Legian
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: # 40% CHEAPER # Very Affordable # Great Fun For Everyone # Level 3 certified surf coaches # Surf Lessons and guiding # Safe and friendly environment # Professional facilities and equipment. UP2U Surf School Bali is owned and run by Australian professional surfers our aim is to teach you the awesome sport of surfing whilst providing professional services, facilities and equipment in a safe environment this guarantee's your Bali surf lesson’s and guiding will be amazing and something to always remember. UP2U cater's for all levels of surfing from beginners to advanced surfers and invite you to learn the awesome sport of surfing in a safe, fun and relaxing environment. For more details click the 'WEBSITE' link on this page. Wanna Go For Surf - IT's UP2U
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Don't miss out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

If you have the chance to go surfing in Bali-you HAVE to do it and you can't choose a better tour than Up2U Surf School. Up2U went above and beyond by coming to get my group (for a higher, but necessary cost that was extremely reasonable) to bring us on site. The guides were great and want you to succeed!! Up2U really let's you go at your own pace - whether you want to have a relaxed day, or you really want to hit the waves. Thank you guys! Great experience!

1 Thank Kathy G
UP2USURFSCHOOLBALI, Owner at UP2U Surf School Bali, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Hi there Kathy,

Just like to say a huge thank you for your review.

We do let our guests go at their own pace but when the surf is on we try to give them the ulitimate surf experience.

Our prices reflect our total commitment to give guests the 100% feeling that all surfers get and compared to most other professional surf schools are prices are very competitive.

It was great to surf with you especially on that Wednesday when the surf was going off evryone was so pumped and it was a great surf session.

We hope to see you again take care

Kindest reagrds,
Paul and the crew from UP2U :-)

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Wuhan, China
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Fun for the whole family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

We chose Up2U surf school because of their good reviews on trip advisor, their fast communication, their location, and their willingness to allow our entire family to participate in the activity. After discussing my desires to have my 4 year old son "participate" in the school, Paul (the owner) made arrangements for an instructor to be with him one on one. There was also one instructor assigned to my 2 daughters (ages 7 and 10). Obviously, the 4 year old didn't really learn to surf, but he had a great time being pushed on a surfboard in shallow water. The instructors were very knowledgable, caring, and worked closely with the students to ensure that they were reaching their maximum potential. I am not the athletic type, and I struggled with getting up on the board. Paul took me out one on one and had me try a few different techniques. I only got up on the board 3 times, but I got up. The school provides rash guards, board shorts, lockers, and water to drink. After your lesson, showers are available. During your session, a photographer is available to take photos of your session. His prices are expensive, but you are not required to purchase the photos. Overall, it was a great experience.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Boilermakernurse
UP2USURFSCHOOLBALI, Owner at UP2U Surf School Bali, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Hi there,

WOW what a very concise and AWESOME review thank you so much :-)

It was a great day and it was our pleasure to see you all have a great time and it would be great to see you again.

Surf is physical that's why we try to allocate more instructors that way we hope that our guests get their monies worth.

The photography does seem expensive but you will find that most other surf schools will charge 150 000 rupiah for one pic that's about $15 USD but I will chat to our photographer and see if we can offer photography picture packages.

Hope all is well in China hope we surf with your family again in the future.

Paul and The Crew From UP2U
Haltern in Westfalen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolute fantastic !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Back home in Germany I miss surfing on Bali sooo much. It was a fantastic time and I had lot of fun. The guys are very friendly and extremly competent. They know his job very well. Further, I must give my respects to my instructor who was very patient and helpful to a beginner like me. He did a great job. Indeed, I can recommend UP2U surf school to everyone who would like to have some awesome surf experiences. Thanks a lot to Paul and his team. It was the best time in my life.

1 Thank Martha W
UP2USURFSCHOOLBALI, Owner at UP2U Surf School Bali, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Hi Martha,

Thank you so much for our kinf review!!

It was a complete please teaching you!

You where a natural to the sport of surfing and the instructors reall enjoed there time with you.

Next time you visit Bali please visit UP2U again and we will be stoked to see you surfing again

Kindest Regards
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Super fun, super day surfing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Great day out with the guys from UP2U surf school. We got picked up at our hotel by a friendly driver with a nice air conditioned car. Once we got to the school we were assigned our surf master. Really great friendly guy. The school has lockers for you to leave your valuables in and showers for post surfing. We had an instructor all to ourselves and both i and my girlfriend were standing up riding waves in no time! Legian beach was a perfect spot to learn surfing. Good waves, nice water. There was also a photographer on hand to capture those surf style pics which were an extra. Plenty of water to drink on the beach provided by the school .Overall fantastic day out with these guys. Highly recommended. Will be back!

1 Thank Giodog
UP2USURFSCHOOLBALI, Manager at UP2U Surf School Bali, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Helle there Giovani,

Thanks for your awesome review it was a great day to have you both surfing with UP2U.

We could see by the smile on that you where having an AWESOME day and I'm sure given time you would of come back for more lessons.

When you are back in Bali please drop in for another paddle with UP2U love to see you surfing again

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great surfing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

I was looking for a family surfing lesson and I emailed several surfing schools. Up2U were the first to reply and where the friendliest to deal with. Paul and the team at up2u were all fantastic.
We had two instructors to a family of four. We had instructions on the beach before we all got into the water. My daughter was up and surfing by about her second wave and my son very soon after. They even had me standing up and surfing after a few waves. My wife took a little longer and the instructors noticed that she was finding it difficult. One of the instructors took her back to the beach and spent one-oo-one time with her changing and correcting her stance. And to all of our surprise, including my wife, she was up surfing.
It was a great experience and ones the kids keep talking about. They were so keen we went back the next day to hire the boards from up2u. Paul was friendly and knowledgeable about all things surfing and Bali. He even took time out of his day to look up tide and swell times and emailed them to me to let me know when it would be the best times for a family to surf.
If you are a beginner or an experienced surfer I can recommend Up2U, they are a fantastic group to deal with and you wont be disappointed.

3 Thank Giovanni210
Hi there mate,

It was a very awesome day you had when surfing with UP2U

Great waves, huge smiles and heaps of standups it was a great feeling

Hope the trip home was good and hopefully we will see you once more