“Value for money quality restaurant”
Review of Pavone - CLOSED

Pavone
Cuisines: Indonesian, Australian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Darwin, Australia
“Value for money quality restaurant”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This restaurant boasts a western menue as well as local quisine at very reasonable prices. The restaurant is reasonably new, only having been open for the past 18 months or so and is clean and breezy. Staff are very friendly and attentive. Good for breakfast, lunch and dinner and it has the best pool table in Legian ifyou are interested in having a game.

Visited December 2012

VICTORIA
“What a find! Great restaurant”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Found this restaurant when walking to my tailor. Well it was fantastic! I had roast chicken, chips and vegetables plus gravy!! Yes I know I am on Bali and I eat local food 80% of the time, I wanted something different! It was amazing! They serve lots of seafood too, the wine and beer is lovely and cold!
I have added the restaurant to my list as I visit Bali 2-3 times a year!!

Adelaide, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really enjoyable food”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

This place was our number one choice for breakfast but also had a lunch and a dinner there as well. Fantastic Food, brilliant service. Nothing was too much trouble. The staff work hard and the atmosphere is great.

• Visited June 2012
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
“Dinner”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Good food, good sized meals & inexpensive. Large dining area, nice and clean. Would return if back in Bali!

• Visited November 2012
Albury, Australia
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I had breakfast here 3 times during my week at Legian - it was so good. Also came here for dinner one night which was great too. Good food, a nice atmosphere and friendly staff.

• Visited June 2012