“Fantastic Villas”

Surya Mas Villa
Ranked #21 of 82 Specialty Lodging in Legian
“Fantastic Villas”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I can highly recommend these Villas for all. They are set back from the road making them very private and safe. The staff are friendly and helpful. There is something for everyone, garden villas and villas with private pools. I have travelled to Bali many times and now will always be staying at these Villas. They offer 5star Accommodation at affordable prices. I highly recommend this accomodation. Thanks Feby and staff

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Karen,
thank you for great review and support. Also thanks for keep coming back and stay at Surya Mas Villa. Hope to see you again this year.

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed in November 2012 (sorry for late review) a family of five with children 11, 9 and 6. We stayed at a recommendation from a friend as it was the first time travelling to Bali with children. My husband and I usually stay a good hour out of town but we could not have been happier with our children here. Great communication from Feby prior to arriving and pick up from airport easy. Feby was waiting to check us in on arrival. Stayed in 2 room villa with plunge pool as all the children wanted to be in the one room together which was not a problem. Our villa was great and the children couldn't wait to use the plunge pool which i think they were in by 8am the next morning! Villa was fantastic and beds comfy. We had breakfast cooked for us each morning at our request. Staff assisted us a few times with drivers, directions or hailing taxis. Location is A+. Mini mart ouside villa, Bintang supermarket just up road, great restaurants and day spas close by. We had a memorable trip and hoping to be back in November 2013 to visit Feby and her staff!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank mejulie40
Hi Julia,
thanks for the great review, supports, and keep coming back and spend your holiday in our villa.
We hope to see you again this year!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My family( myself ,my husband, 3 children 15 yo 11 yo and 7 yo ) have stayed at SuryaMas for the last 2 years and we wouldn't stay anywhere else.I have recommended many friends since discovering these beautiful villas. For people that have never been to Bali I can recommend these villas as they are SAFE and private and close to all the beautiful parts of Bali with the beach only a 7 minute walk away and a 10 minute taxi ride to some of the best food I have ever eaten. To the seasoned traveler who loves Bali, "I say you must check out SuryaMas, It is now my home away from home. SuryaMas is affordable luxury. I also cant finish without mentioning their beautiful staff who made our stay 5 star. Well done to the Management team. A+++++++++++ The Confoys - Melbourne Australia

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Kimberley C
Hi Kim,
Thank you for the best review! Hope to see you soon in Bali and spend another holiday in our villa!

Perth
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We stayed in the garden view villa for four nights. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. We booked the older style villa as our stay was over the new year period and we booked very late so we did have many options when it came to rooms or villas. Our upstairs main bedroom only had cold water. The hot water tap was snapped off the wall leaving a broken tap. I did request to the staff we needed it fixed but three days later we had to share the down stairs shower with my mother. That wasn't a big issue but when you pay decent room rates over the holiday period I do expect to have all the options of the room that were advertised. We also didn't have any tea or coffee in the rooms which I found disappointing. I feel that these issues are laying within the higher management. The front office staff take the brunt of peoples complaints that are far beyond their control. A word for the Management, you have some lovely staff working in your establishment which made our stay, give them the tools to do the job properly. I have no problems recommending good hotels but I feel you need to look at the little things to make your guest stay a little more comfortable.

Room Tip: Fellow holiday makers!! I would recommend a newly refurbished villa with out the garden view!!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank BrookeChook
Hi Brooke,
thank you for the review. We are very sorry for about the hot water. My staff forgot to mention that hot water available only in downstairs bathroom. But we are now have fix this problem an have hot water in both bathroom.
Thank you for the advise and suggestions for the management. We need it from our guests, so we can provide better and best service in the future.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Me and my Japanese wife recently had a wonderful stay here! Staff was extremely friendly. Feby was extremely helpful before and after our visit to Bali arranging our transportation to/from the airport.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank demax182
Feby P, Owner at Surya Mas Villa, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for the nice review! We are glad that you enjoy your stay at our villa.

Darwin
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Stayed - August 2012. Travelling is Mum, Dad & 16yr Daughter. Booked through Agoda. No problems with booking. Hotel airport transfer was good. Private car with driver displaying our names. Transfer cost was included.

We stayed here at the end of a big trip that took us to 3 countries. The trip was to celebrate my birthday and our wedding anniversary.
The villa was great. Feby and the staff were awesome! Nothing was too much trouble.
Communication was excellent and all my emails were quickly answered. They happily arranged a BBQ for us to hire so we could have a small party at the villa with our Bali friends. Loved the outdoor bathroom! Villa pool was in the shade all day so too cold for us but our Bali friend’s children made use of it. Location is good and with a short taxi ride you are in the heart of Kuta. There is a lovely hair salon / spa, a fabulous restaurant and a mini mart on the doorstep.
Would happily stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Feby P, Owner at Surya Mas Villa, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for the support and great review.
We will rearrange some of the trees around the pool so it gets more sun.
Thanks again and I hope I will see you again soon.

Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed July 30, 2012

It was my first trip to Bali where I planned to stay for one month to spend time with my family. Feby and her staff made our stay wonderful at the two villas we rented. The pool is great for a swim and around the pool is lovely to soak up the sun while reading or having a chilled drink. Everything that we asked for was provided without any hesitation.

Its calm and peaceful in the villas and the interior is very traditional Balinese style.

Highly recommend this place to make your Bali holiday a beautiful experience.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hi Neesha,
thank you for the great review! I hope you and family can back to Bali and stay again with us in Surya Mas.