“Great to watch fireworks on beach”

Lanai Beach Bar and Grill
Ranked #54 of 231 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Seafood, Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Perth, WA
“Great to watch fireworks on beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

Lanai fit us in on NYE and we had perfect front table to see the many fireworks..food was good, drinks were great.

Visited December 2013

• Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
“Always good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

It has been well documented that the best seats are upstairs, yet I prefer downstairs on most days. Of course, upstairs is great but as I usually take a hotel in this area, I spend a large portion of the day sitting out on a deckchair overlooking the water, for me, a change is nice. The views of the beach are fine from ground level, the food is well presented - I like eating here. I do like an espresso out on the top deck though in the afternoon.

The staff have always been polite and presentable, this is a pretty good establishment to eat in my opinion. The style and portions of food is the enduring factor in my return to Lanai for every Bali holiday.

I will, of course, return again.

• Visited December 2013
“Best restaurant in Bali!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Been coming to Bali for years and this is the best! Varied menu and everything is amazing! Great views and casual atmosphere. Can't fault this place!

Melbourne, Australia
“Consistent food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Dined at Lanai with our two kids early evening. Kids were entertained by the waiter creating origami frogs and prawns out of straws - very clever!

I really enjoyed the Balinese tuna, kids enjoyed their burger and fish and chips, seafood platter was also pretty good - ingredients was all fresh.

Happy to return here whenever we are in Bali, seems to be more consistent than other restaurants in the area.

Visited December 2013
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Always good coffee and lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

Nice place on the beach at Legian. When we are nearby we drink always coffee here and sometimes we use our lunch here. Friendly staff and real prices.