“Worst meal we've had in Bali”

Lanai Beach Bar and Grill
Ranked #63 of 270 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Indonesian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

The service was crap the food was crap and cold. We went there early in the day to book for dinner after reading the reviews and were meeting friends there picked the table we wanted and had to pay $$ deposits too got there no table food was cold.but hey what do you expect I suppose when the whole bill for 6 is like $100 just disappointing

1  Thank Kim S

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We are a family of 5 and we loved this place. We ate here twice over the 10 day stay and even popped back in for dessert a night or 2. Great food and very cheap. Upstairs and downstairs dining.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I always go to Lanai when I'm in Bali. Each time not one person that I'm travelling with has complained about the food or service. This includes large groups, families and just my partner and I. It really does have something for everyone.

2  Thank Beacygirl
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We had sunset drinks here a couple of times and ate here once. Nice ambience. Food and service was good. Nice view from upstairs out over the beach and down onto the street below. Sit here and have a few beers and watch the world go by......

1  Thank Donna K
Reviewed August 24, 2012

loved the food and the atmosphere its a great place. Service great food outstanding. Great to watch the sunset.

1  Thank jenmcc1969