“Dinner”

Sang Ria Grill Bali
Ranked #15 of 242 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The name Sang Ria means the joyful one in Indonesian. We will do everything in our power for you to have a joyful dining experience at Sang Ria. Our signature dish are the baby back pork ribs served with your choice of roast or mash potatoes. Accompanied with a secret home made sauce, salad served with a French balsamic dressing. They claim that there are the best, but we let you be the judge. Our menu will delight you with a good variety of salads, soups, curries, fish, steaks, chicken, pork chop, and much more. We also have a sophisticated vegetarian menu and last but not least our Italian style Teramitsu has raised a few eyebrows.Set in a typical Balinesse garden setting you will enjoy sitting in a open garden listening to classical guitar and the sound of streaming water from our water fall. It would be a honor to have and serve you. S.R management.
Darwin
“Dinner”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Decided to try this one after a Tourist gave it a wrap. Lovely setting in a garden and they had some guys on guitars playing Jazz, not my music choice but they were Ok. My Wife had a laksa and I had a Steak because my other 3 choices were not available. That always throws me when I set myself for something and they say "No have" Maybe I'm pedantic but that's me. Anyway the food that came was very nice indeed and the service quick and attentive and the Waitress very polite. The owners here also own Waroeng Asia which is upstairs so they know their business. This one is very busy and with good reason. It is also only about 100 metres from where we stay

• Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
melbourne
“Wonderful gem”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Very pretty garden courtyard setting with a great atmosphere. A small but perfectly formed menu with some great vegetarian options. Friendly staff.

Visited January 2014
wayan85, Owner at Sang Ria Grill Bali, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear guest thank you so much for your review we really appreciate your time for posting it. Our menue mhyt not be huge but we have tried to accomodate all taste including vegetarians. Thank for your visit and we hope to see you again soon. Cheers S.R
Yallingup, Australia
“Ribs to die for”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I am not a great meat eater and had never had ribs before. We ate here last year after reading a review thru Balieats.com (I suggest you subscribe and get their monthly reviews). The meat just falls off the bone and is SO tasty plus I liked the little fried potatoes as a side. The restaurant is open-air so it can be a bit hot but choose a spot with the fans on. It's an attractive place and service is good.

I think my only 'beef' about it is that every time we have been, they have 'live' music on which is (honestly) appalling!! I'd rather listen to Balinese music or nothing at all. It is really woeful. But, never mind!!

On your way out, stop at the gelataria for a lovely ice-cream or gelato at only 25,000rp ($.240) you'd be mad not to.

Legian, Indonesia
“Very nice ribs!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Probably the best BBQ in Bali! Big portion at reasonable price!
We had ribs and it was probably the best we ever had..

Toowoomba, Australia
“Delicious Ribs and Yummy Sangria!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We dined here in March and really enjoyed our meal. It has a lovely ambiance in the evening, but remember your mosquito spray. The Sangria is really yummy and reasonably priced at $4 per glass (you can buy jugs), The ribs falls away from the bone and again a great price at approximately $9 AUD. Would definitely come back again. Worth a visit.

• Visited March 2014