“Best ribs ever!!!”

Sang Ria Grill Bali
Ranked #18 of 245 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The name Sang Ria means the joyful one in Indonesian. We will do everything in our power for you to have a joyful dining experience at Sang Ria. Our signature dish are the baby back pork ribs served with your choice of roast or mash potatoes. Accompanied with a secret home made sauce, salad served with a French balsamic dressing. They claim that there are the best, but we let you be the judge. Our menu will delight you with a good variety of salads, soups, curries, fish, steaks, chicken, pork chop, and much more. We also have a sophisticated vegetarian menu and last but not least our Italian style Teramitsu has raised a few eyebrows.Set in a typical Balinesse garden setting you will enjoy sitting in a open garden listening to classical guitar and the sound of streaming water from our water fall. It would be a honor to have and serve you. S.R management.
Perth, Australia
“Best ribs ever!!!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I am not normally one to jump on TA and write reviews, but for this place, I just wanted to share.
Just came back from an awesome dinner at sang ria. My wife and I shared the ribs and the yellow curry..
The ribs were particularly good and you can see why this is their signature dish (I would say better than any ribs I have tried in aus). The yellow curry was excellent as well. The food tasted fresh and clean and the live music was a nice touch. Would I recommend this place? Definitely go there! I'm guessing you will go back for more during your stay!!!

• Visited December 2013
wayan85, Owner at Sang Ria Grill Bali, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear guest thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. The ribs the ribs they are great we are very proud of them. Again thank you, and see you next time you are around cheers. form the Sang Ria Grill team.

• Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
“Best ribs in Bali”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We went to Sang Ria Grill on our last night after visiting Tony Romas in the new shopping complex and we were devistated. The Ribs at Sand Ria costs us $35 AUD / 350,000 which included two full rack of rubs and two strawberry Daquiris! BARGAIN! compared to $80 / 800,000 at Tony Romas and the ribs were way better anyway! Definatly go back!

Piangil Vic Australia
“Very pleasant,live music with great meal”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We had a very nice meal here recently,my wife had the ribs,the best she has had with little or no fat.I had the very tasty Opor Ayam which I thoroughly enjoyed.Drinks were reasonably priced and service was friendly and efficient.Would go back again.A word of warning as you exit the restaurant and turn left make sure you avoid the first money changer you find on the left,he is very dodgy,beware!!

Sydney, Australia
“Must eat here”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

We had bruschetta chicken for starter, main I had ribs, friend had pork chop meal, dessert we both had tiramisu. I must say this is the best food for money so far in Bali. Went back for dinner next night main I had fillet steak meal friend had pork n prawn curry and we shared ribs couldn't eat it all so got takeaway, curry was great and my steak was cooked perfectly. Can't rave enough about this place atmosphere is nice with live music and ambiance, toilets are clean and very tentative staff. Must eat here

Perth W.A
“Nice”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

My partner had Chicken curry not bad at all. I had ribs, huge serving, very tender fell off the bones and tasty. Nice garden setting and staff attentive.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Thor47
wayan85, Owner at Sang Ria Grill Bali, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear guest thank you for your review. What we have at Sang Ria Grill Is not a chicken curry but it is Opor Ayam witch is a Indonesian version of a chicken curry. Its is very creamy soft and not very spicy compare lets say to Thai curries. Glad you enjoyd our pride, the ribs and that our staff was helpfull for you to have a nice dinning experience. Looking forward in seeing you again. Yours sincerely S.R.G