“Great place!”

Sang Ria Grill Bali
Ranked #16 of 245 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The name Sang Ria means the joyful one in Indonesian. We will do everything in our power for you to have a joyful dining experience at Sang Ria. Our signature dish are the baby back pork ribs served with your choice of roast or mash potatoes. Accompanied with a secret home made sauce, salad served with a French balsamic dressing. They claim that there are the best, but we let you be the judge. Our menu will delight you with a good variety of salads, soups, curries, fish, steaks, chicken, pork chop, and much more. We also have a sophisticated vegetarian menu and last but not least our Italian style Teramitsu has raised a few eyebrows.Set in a typical Balinesse garden setting you will enjoy sitting in a open garden listening to classical guitar and the sound of streaming water from our water fall. It would be a honor to have and serve you. S.R management.
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I went here for breakfast and had a banana pancake. At first I thought it was a little expensive & went to leave but then I stayed. I'm glad I did because it was amazing and had whipped cream and even a strawberry flower I would recommend this place to everyone

There are newer reviews for Sang Ria Grill Bali

Reviewed July 1, 2013

really nice and tasty grill restaurant, lovely staff and the nice surprise is the actually good wine. Enjoyed also so much the Indonesian Band "Kroncong", they were astonishing.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

great ribs large portions
great Brushettas and chicken kebabs were great six on a plate
lovely at night with all the lights

Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is a must in bali no matter where you are staying. I have been to bali over a dozen times and every time i have to visit this restaurant. The ribs are fantastic. Staff are fantastic, yes i agree there are mozzies but mosquito repellent is readily available. Returning in August and definitely will be tasting the ribs again. We have recommended this restaurant to all our friends and they all love it. Well done and see you soon.

Dave

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

What a way to end our stay in Legian :-)
We were advised to go here from a good friend who has dined here many times on their stays in Bali and Thank God we did (on the last night!)
We had the most relaxing initiate dinner in the garden, set aside nestled between the trees. Our waitress was just a pleasure and the atmosphere divine.
My husband had the ribs and were just mouthwatering! (I even tried some ;-))
We sat, we ate, we drank. It was a gorgeous Bali night and the perfect end to our holiday.
Thank you and we will be recommending you!