“great night with the best staff”

Legend Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 260 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Indonesian, Australian, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sahadewa is also know as Garlic Lane
Reviewed August 19, 2014

the guys always make you welcome , dance under the stars to a great band . you can also get up and sing with the band if that's what you like , great drinks good prices and food is reasonable

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Food was disgusting, cocktails nothing like I expected when ordered, full of Aussie bogans, couldn't wait to be out of there

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Have eaten at Legends once before on an earlier visit and it wasn't good then but thought I'd give them another go, my mistake I shouldn't have returned. The service was slow the staff just kept talking whilst we sat waiting for service, we ordered the food took quite a while to get to the table, there was only 3 of us and what I did get my food I could't eat it. Maybe I just got a bad experience but I wouldn't recommend it.

2  Thank TonyC1961
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is one place to visit when on hols in bali great staff good music. We have been a few times and have always enjoyed our time at Ledgends. Elvis Parsley rocks and dancing to bali holiday song is always a hoot.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I know that everyone has their own opinion and I appreciate this.

In saying that, we had just been out for dinner and decided to walk down Garlic Lane.

We walked in, sat at the bar, sitting, sitting, sitting, sitting, saw perhaps 3 people at the bar looking at us.

There was spare stools either side of us and the bar was kind of empty (although all of the tables were booked out.

I guess we'd been sitting there for about 5 minutes without service so we walked out.

Sorry :(