“Great coffee”
Review of Coffee Corner

Coffee Corner
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Legian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Coffee Corner open 6.30AM-9.00PM every day. Right place for delicious coffee, fresh and delicious food and juice, outstanding service, cold towel, free wifi, everyday Australia newspaper, clean and cozy place
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Once again, the place to go for a good breakfast and good coffee. We tend to get a bit bored with the same breakfast at the hotel, so always end up here.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I was referred from TA reviews. I ordered a café latte and a banana pancake. Delicious!! The café décor was cute with white, purple and green. Staff were friendly. A bit noisy from the traffic but I loved its ambient.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Besides the fact that good coffee is far and few between in most of South East Asia (especially Indonesia) and the latte artists here can serve me elvis in a cup, this place served me the best salad I have ever had in my life (pumpkin, feta, almonds with chicken and avocado at my request) so good in fact that I came back here from Jimbaran to have it again 2 days later!!! Excellent wraps and cakes too, banana bread is tasty, for all the homesick Aussies. Rye bread is also an option - not easy to find here either!!!
The staff are always charming and make you feel valued and welcome by shouting hello and goodbye no matter where you are in the cafe.
Not to be missed!!! Will miss this place!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Have being coming to Bali for years & the improvement has being enormous especially the coffee
It is so good to sit down to a fantastic coffee is awesome & the amount of choices that are available is amazing, the welcoming greeting just order, sit down & enjoy the coffee do not forget they have some eateries also, the cold towel that you get when you sit down is a god send very cold helps the body temp I really enjoyed the hospitality & the big thank you you get from the staff as you leave
I will certainly return to the Coffee Corner any time Awesome Effort Guys

1  Thank 1PK1
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Been here twice and got 2 different types of iced chocolates and both amazing!!! Hubby loves the coffee and fresh fruit freezes :)
Will most likely come back here again before we go!!