“Tequila”

Poco Loco
Ranked #93 of 271 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Poco Loco was established in 1992. For any restaurant in such a competitive place as Bali, that is a long history, we must be doing something right! Poco Loco has recently been extensively renovated, with what used to be a large carpark at front, now converted into a lovely covered garden alfresco dining area. A large part of this area has been set aside as a children's playground, with facilities like swings, slippery dip, toys and activities(and a great kids menu). So the kids are happy playing, parents can relax and enjoy their meal, and other guests will not be disturbed. We have also built a new roadside bar, serving great frozen Margaritas and other favourites, all available Take away! Come and visit us at Poco Loco, winner of American Express Gold Plate Award for Best Restaurant in Bali. Find out for yourself.
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Poco Loco is fun and has a great atmosphere....the food has always been good. We 1st went there in 2004 and have been going ever since.....give it a try if you like Mexican food.

1  Thank Josie S

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We first visited this restaurant some 10 years ago - it has obviously changed hands. In those days, it was packed - hard to get a table because the food and atmosphere were so good. These days it is a different story. It is a huge restaurant and on the night we visited it was practically empty. The food was ordinary to say the least (and that is being polite). I really struggled to eat my meal, not wanting to be rude as our waitress was so lovely but it really was not good. I would steer clear of this one....have heard the boys from Mexicano from Narrabeen in Sydney are opening up in the middle of the year - so if you fancy a great Mexican restaurant/meal - wait til then!!! Sorry Poco Loco.....

Reviewed March 15, 2013

If your looking for a cheap feed and a change go here, a fun night with a large group and easy to get to.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Was recommended to go here by a friend and sadly was disappointed. The venue is really really big and has a lot of potential and has been going for a long time, so I hope they can improve their food! The Nachos was pretty good, we enjoyed it, the enchilada's was inedible, really bland and not appetising at all. The staff were very friendly, possibly over friendly, they sat at our table with us for 80% of the time we were there - possibly because we were the only people in the restaurant at the time?? I had read bad or very average reviews on TripAdvisor, but as it was recommended it to me, I thought I would try it for myself, but sadly I am not able to give it a better review. The staff were friendly and the service was fast, so I will keep an eye on reviews for the future and if the reviews pick up, I will revisit.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Large meals but not that tasty.
Had to wait over an hour for our meals.
We won't be back in a hurry. Most of our group did not manage to finish their meals.