“Cheap and fun”

Poco Loco
Ranked #83 of 237 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Poco Loco was established in 1992. For any restaurant in such a competitive place as Bali, that is a long history, we must be doing something right! Poco Loco has recently been extensively renovated, with what used to be a large carpark at front, now converted into a lovely covered garden alfresco dining area. A large part of this area has been set aside as a children's playground, with facilities like swings, slippery dip, toys and activities(and a great kids menu). So the kids are happy playing, parents can relax and enjoy their meal, and other guests will not be disturbed. We have also built a new roadside bar, serving great frozen Margaritas and other favourites, all available Take away! We are now open for lunch, with a new menu created by our consultant 5 star chef. Come and visit us at Poco Loco, winner of American Express Gold Plate Award for Best Restaurant in Bali. Find out for yourself.
Sydney, Australia
“Cheap and fun”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

If your looking for a cheap feed and a change go here, a fun night with a large group and easy to get to.

Visited March 2013

“Nachos was great, but sadly that was it.......”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Was recommended to go here by a friend and sadly was disappointed. The venue is really really big and has a lot of potential and has been going for a long time, so I hope they can improve their food! The Nachos was pretty good, we enjoyed it, the enchilada's was inedible, really bland and not appetising at all. The staff were very friendly, possibly over friendly, they sat at our table with us for 80% of the time we were there - possibly because we were the only people in the restaurant at the time?? I had read bad or very average reviews on TripAdvisor, but as it was recommended it to me, I thought I would try it for myself, but sadly I am not able to give it a better review. The staff were friendly and the service was fast, so I will keep an eye on reviews for the future and if the reviews pick up, I will revisit.

Visited February 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Not my most favorite restaurant in Bali”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Large meals but not that tasty.
Had to wait over an hour for our meals.
We won't be back in a hurry. Most of our group did not manage to finish their meals.

• Visited February 2013
Perth, Australia
“Nice night out”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Poco Loco offers great cheap Mexican food.
Great service friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere.
Will be back.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Cara055
Melbourne, Australia
“Great night out!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Love poco loco - cheap mexican and margaritas - see a lot of people below have issues with the food and service, I have no negative comments and remember everything being ok! - great atmosphere and the band are more than happy to take your song request - or - have you sing with them!

1 Thank sbates2012