“Great night out!”

Poco Loco
Ranked #78 of 242 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Poco Loco was established in 1992. For any restaurant in such a competitive place as Bali, that is a long history, we must be doing something right! Poco Loco has recently been extensively renovated, with what used to be a large carpark at front, now converted into a lovely covered garden alfresco dining area. A large part of this area has been set aside as a children's playground, with facilities like swings, slippery dip, toys and activities(and a great kids menu). So the kids are happy playing, parents can relax and enjoy their meal, and other guests will not be disturbed. We have also built a new roadside bar, serving great frozen Margaritas and other favourites, all available Take away! We are now open for lunch, with a new menu created by our consultant 5 star chef. Come and visit us at Poco Loco, winner of American Express Gold Plate Award for Best Restaurant in Bali. Find out for yourself.
Melbourne, Australia
“Great night out!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Love poco loco - cheap mexican and margaritas - see a lot of people below have issues with the food and service, I have no negative comments and remember everything being ok! - great atmosphere and the band are more than happy to take your song request - or - have you sing with them!

1 Thank sbates2012

Oran, Algeria
“A bit pricy, but overall, good food.”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

it opens at 6pm. The atmosphere is great. Service is good. Now food:

We ordered: Prawn Tacos, Pico de gallo with corn chips, chili con carne with corn chips and chicken taquitos. The servings were OK, the food was a bit colder as if the service took time to deliver it to our table.

Prawn taco (one open taco, fried and presented as an open flower, filled with lettuce and cabbage) was OK, and served with re-friend beans and Mexican rice on the side. The sour creme was too shy, in my view.

The chili was great and well presented and the best thing was the salsa "Pico de gallo" which was tasty, fresh and well made and served.

The taquitos, however, were presented in wheat flout tortillas and not corn flour ones, which made them greasy and a bit funny of a taste.

The ambiance is great with salsa dancers, a DJ and a lot of effort to put the clients in a Mexican atmosphere.

Loved the exprience in general.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank TravelerDZ T
Perth, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst meal on our 8 day trip to Bali”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I will start with the positive. Crispy chicken burrito was good but went with 4 others and the meals were very very average. Prawn tacos were inedible . Nacho chips were stale from entree and mains. Looked like they had been deep fried. NOT GOOD
Bean mix looked like ... taste like.....****
I went with my family and I'm not sure if other reviews have been clouded by consumption of large amounts of alcohol .
We just wanted to leave and had to wait forever for our bill.

• Visited December 2012
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Excellent!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Found this place tucked away off a main road. The atmosphere was relaxing and had a Mexican charm about it. When the meals came out, I was more than impressed! The food was so tasty that I began eating my partners dish! Some of the best Mexican food I have ever had! Great price, great service and I loved how they made me a custom cocktail (fruit tango).

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Kallum W
Busselton
“Great mexican food”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Found the food to be some of the nicest mexican I have eaten. We visited there twice during our stay. The Chimichangas were to die for. yum yum

• Visited November 2012